Getting more and more disheartened .....

Adav
Adav Posts: 670 Level 3

When I started playing these games, there was some skill needed to solve the "puzzle" and win a game.... For the past few weeks, I've noticed that there is no skill needed in playing the games any more.... It's all about luck......... If a game is designed to played on luck, at least give us enough moves to try and make up some sort of disadvantage. Removing the amount of moves to make it more "Difficult" is not the way to go, and it seems like more and more people are giving up playing.

With one move to go, this explains some of the frustration that I'm sure others feel as well..... sitting for 2 days on one level is not fun anymore especially when you know there is no way you can win unless you get the right "Board" ....

Please, could we possibly have a fair playing field. Being under lock-down and not being able to play at least a few games a day is very disheartening and frustrating, to the point of me wanting to give up, and giving up is not something I believe in..... Please...?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Agree! Either wait for lucky board or pay up $$$

• Brazzie
    Brazzie Posts: 60 Pro Player 👑

If you haven't figured it out by now, it's all about driving people to spend money. The rewards anymore are few and far between, regardless of your skill. 😕

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

@Adav You can give feedback of the Level which are very difficult for Players to @Lola_Pop & @LadyRaffie .

So, they can pass this message to Candy Crush Soda Saga Game Team and Studio. So, they can consider your feedback and either change the Level or increase some moves ? What Do You Say ?

Also, You Can Make A Discussion in which you can make the list of difficult levels. The Community Managers can consider it as a feedback and pass it to the Candy Crush Soda Saga Game Team and Studio. So, They make appropriate Changes in it. What do you think ?

It's better than Making New Discussions for On Every Level where you face difficulties ??!

• Adav

@AbhinavSargar , we kidnapped this general discussion and it ended up with a difficult level, Intention was not to discuss the level, but rather have a discussion about Luck and skill.... Sorry that it went sideways....

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,125 Community Manager

Hello @Adav

I understand completely your frustration and I would like to know that we appreciate your feedback.

One option as @AbhinavSargar mentions would be that they review the level to make it more easier, but I understand that your frustration is for the general.

In any case, rest assure I will pass this to the Studio

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Community is a place to have fun, win some extra gold bars but also a great place for you guys to give us feedback. It's the only way we can improve the games we love 🤗

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

No Problem @Adav No Need to say Sorry.

@LadyRaffie Thanks for Helping and Giving the official statement for it.

• Adav

@LadyRaffie , @AbhinavSargar Sorry that I had to come back to this one.

1) How would I contact @LadyRaffie or @Lola_Pop for feedback on an extremely difficult level? Private Message?

2) Does anyone have any idea how we can watch videos of the various games if the videos are not the same as the current games? Anyone out there willing to make new "videos for dummies"? eg. Apptipper videos are outdated, so are most of the other links you previously gave as reference.

3) Discussion for Difficult levels as feedback? I'm afraid I tried that one in a way, but there are so many negative comments on discussions about problem levels, that I'm not sure that is a good option.

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?