Not happy with the current changes neither with Batula

Options
princesslittlepiddle
princesslittlepiddle Posts: 25 Level 2
edited June 2020 in Discussions

Addressed to whoever is in charge of BAD ideas!

Not only do you take away perfectly good Bubblegum Hill, but you replaced the 48 hour chest prizes with this batula chest and key challenge crap! Now you have to beat 3 levels to get to a treasure chest, and then you have to beat another 3 levels, within an hour and 45 minutes, just to get a key to open the chest?? Oh and you made it even more difficult by making the levels further apart to get the next key the next day! This isn’t going to give anyone a chance at the 2 hours of playtime that’s given as the prize! No one can defeat that many levels without using boosters in abundance!

And speaking of boosters, where’s Kimmy’s Arcade?? Without any way to earn more boosters, there’s no way for anyone to get to higher levels, let alone the chest and key!! Whoever came up with the batula challenge needs to go sit in time out!

bring back bubble gum hill fast and soon

bring back kimmys arcade

bring back the 48 hour chest challenge

GET RID OF BATULA!

please and thank you

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

@princesslittlepiddle thanks for your feedback and I will make sure to pass it to the Studio

I can assure you the Studio is trying their best to bring back Kimmy's Arcade and BGH. They tried actually a couple of times for a small period of time, but the issues were too big and they had to switch off.

In any case, thank you for reaching to us and sharing your opinion. It's very important to us and we won't take it lightly 🤗

• Brazzie
    Brazzie Posts: 60 Pro Player 👑
    Options

They have removed all opportunities to win rewards. Bubblegum Hill is gone from my game, as is the 48 hour chest feature. I never had Kimmie's Arcade, so can't comment on that. And nothing has been added to replace the lost features. We keep hearing that "The Studio" is working on it, but I don't believe it - the Community Managers are basically cheerleaders for King, but can provide no substantive information. It's all about getting people to spend more money, which I refuse to do until they start treating loyal players fairly.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I have some surveys in the player corner, please take part!

Many thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?