Candy crush soda level 1882

jonesgm
jonesgm Posts: 57 Level 2

I have been on level 1882 for 2 weeks. I don’t see any rhyme or reason to this level. Tried everything to pass this level with no luck.

No help on the web. The videos are a joke. There are no helpful hints out there. Ready to quit this game FOR GOOD!

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

https://candycrushsoda.info/level/candy_crush_soda_saga_level_1882/

Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry you're still stuck. I will give you help with video. Hope you can do it. In games, you can only work with boosters and wait for the right game to come. I'll give you another soda player expert.

@Yosca

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,137 Soda Moderator

Thank you @Spinnifix

Hello @jonesgm Sprinkleshell can help you out. Load him as soon as possible with blue candy.When it's full, choose the top row of colors to clean up where the bottles are coming up. Reload Sprinkleshell, then choose the color of the bottles, then choose the colors again to make the bottles come up etc. Use striped candy and fish to clean up the licorice. This is how I did it. Sprinkleshell is really useful! See my screenshot, I have 3 moves left and Sprinkleshell is full. I need to clear the one licorice above the bear and then I can choose the dark blue candy with Sprinkleshell. Level beated! Good luck, give it a try!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?