VERY Disappointed With the Current Format

Options
Brazzie
Brazzie Posts: 60 Pro Player 👑
edited July 2020 in Discussions

I have become extremely disappointed with this game. They have taken away Bubblegum Hill and the 48 hour Treasure, and have not replaced these with any other features. I also do not receive some of the other features mentioned here such the Race Deal, Mr. Toffees Fair, and Batulas Key. So I have absolutely ZERO ways in which to obtain boosters or gold bars without spending money. I have exceeded level 3100 and it is virtually impossible to advance without purchasing boosters. There used to be some skill involved in advancing, now it is purely at the whim of "The Studio". I dislike the way the game is being manipulated, *Edited by CM: against the House Rules*

Comments

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Brazzie

We understand your frustration and will make sure to pass your feedback to the Studio

Have seen the Noble Path or Soda Summer Vacation or do you get the Daily Login in your game? It's another way to win some extra boosters for free. If you want, could you please share with me your Game Id and see what I can do? Here you have the link on how to find it

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time. I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

But what I can tell you is that I can try to have a look into it because I'm sure you should be seeing some extra features. Share with me your Game Id and I'll see what we can do 🤗

• Brazzie
    Options

First of all, I don't think you do understand the level of frustration players are currently feeling, I know I am not alone in my thinking. I do receive the daily log in and that's it, but that does not allow you to win boosters or gold bars. I do not receive Noble Path or Soda Summer Vacation. I currently have no opportunities (ZERO), to win rewards. You keep passing feedback to "The Studio", but nothing improves, they just make it more difficult to win rewards. Also, I don't appreciate my feedback being edited, as I said nothing that was offensive or untrue. I know you think everything in "The Community" should be rainbows and unicorns, but unfortunately that is not the case. My User ID is 10108542160

• Brazzie
    Options

@LadyRaffie Also, I had approximately 96 lollipop hammers stored up, logged in today and there were only 3 - what happened?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I'm with you..super 😡😡😡

@Timmy95 would it be nice to convert those useless badges to boosters!!! Then we will be posting all day long.🤣🤣🤣

• BrendaS1967
    BrendaS1967 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Everything you said is true! And they added this lemonade Lake feature but every time I try to claim a prize it tells me I already claimed it. Ridiculous! This game needs to get attacked together. I've been playing for years and I've never been this frustrated

• Brazzie
    Options

Better be careful, @Timmy95......the "Community" police are watching you, sarcasm will not be tolerated in the Kingdom!

@BrendaS1967 - totally agree with you. I have been a long time loyal player, having logged in more than 500 days in a row, reaching level 3191 during that time (and spending money along the way). At this level it is almost impossible to advance without boosters and I have no way of winning any rewards (other than the Daily Bonus). It is pretty clear the game is being manipulated in an effort to get people to spend more money, but I will no longer pay to play. Obviously, King does not care about their players.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

timmy is gone already! that was super fast.😂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?