get partnered with equal people on weekly races

Options
bedellsaz
bedellsaz Posts: 6 Level 2
edited September 2020 in Kimmy's Idea Box

for me, on weekly races I never win because the other players play every hour of every day and I only play usually one hour every dat because I am busy. There for I think we should be matched with equal partners one weekly races. thumbs up or comment if you agree.

9 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,795 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful Community

I have voted and sounds good. The only question is, how do you recognize who plays a lot and who plays a little. Because many spend money and the others do not and can play a lot. It is very difficult to define. I like to pass it on.

Hope you get an answer !!!

@LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options

@Spinnifix , about your comment : " The only question is, how do you recognize who plays a lot and who plays a little. Because many spend money and the others do not and can play a lot. It is very difficult to define. "

Do it the same way they do the race to the end of the game..... everyone starts at the same level, and if they move on, so be it.... at least it's starting off at more of a level playing field than to play against somebody who plays the lower levels and win every game they play, and the higher levels are stuck for hours on end....

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Not enough votes - old, closing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?