I'm not happy with CCSS

Options

Comments

• cupcakequeen273
    cupcakequeen273 Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

HAVE YOU NOT LISTENED AT ALL? I don't even HAVE all of theese features! I didn't even know they existed before I joined the community! You DEFINETLY earn enough to pay your employees! Do you mind listing some of the ways you can get gold bars because I can't see any! Millions of players have talked about this and what do the "kind and caring" CMs do? Delete their accounts and pretend they never existed!

• cupcakequeen273
    Options

And are you serious?! Hating on players like us was enough but no, you had to change my disscussion?! How is this kind and caring like you say you are.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone

@Brazzie did you delete Soda from your mobile? If not, could you please let me know your Game Id? Will send it to the Studio and see if they can do something about it,. Here you have the link on how to find your Game Id

@cupcakequeen273 which features do you have? Could you please provide me too with your Game Id?

We don't delete accounts unless a players asks specifically for it. We ban (which is not the same) those players who insult other players or make campaigns or lobby against King.

I didn't change your discussion I changed the title for somethingI thought it was most accurate to your complaints, mainly because you were using capital letters.

And because all of that I would like to remind you a couple of things whenever posting in our community according to our House Rules ( that we encourage you to follow . You can check them out here) :

• Make clear what your point is. If you can provide a suggestion, even better.
    • Stay respectful with the Studio and with other players. There's a team behind the Studio, people like yourself, treat them nicely, please. They are trying to make the game the most enjoyable for you.se.
    • The use of swear words is not allowed
    • The use of capital letters in forums means you are shouting .Which brings me back to the point: Stay respectful
  • Brazzie
    Brazzie Posts: 60 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • cupcakequeen273
    Options

The only thing I have is Mr Toffees fair. My user ID is: 11222292200

• cupcakequeen273
    Options

Why do you need my ID @LadyRaffie? Will you fix theese problems?

• rosemariepahayo1
    rosemariepahayo1 Posts: 768 Level 3
    edited July 2020
    Options

*Edited by CM: off-topic*

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone,

As I just told @Brazzie in another post, I have been looking around at what features you might have ( that's why I was requesting the Game Id's @cupcakequeen273 )

They told me they can't add manually players to special features or events, specially if they are in tests. Since the tests are for players and devices randomly chosen, it would lose its purpose.

However, @cupcakequeen273 you should be able to see Mr Toffee's Fair, Treasure Goblin ( Batula's Key) the Weekly race and the Episode Race which all of them give you boosters. I know it's not the ones you would like to have, but you can win anyway boosters with them. If you don't see any of the features I just mentioned, let me know please and will reported to the Studio

As I said and to wrap it up: it's not as issue that needs to be fixed. Random players and devices are chosen to get these features/ events. And even thought, we wish we could manually add them your games, it's not possible 😔

• Brazzie
    Brazzie Posts: 60 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2020
    Options

@cupcakequeen273 and @ipete - you are not going to get the answers you are looking for. Many people are frustrated with the way the game is being manipulated by "The Studio". But they do not care about their players, only revenue. I deleted my apps and will no longer be playing - if enough people did that, they might start to get the message, but there are too many game addicts.

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,005 Level 4
    Options

@cupcakequeen273 . Why you r fed up. Why you think races r fake. I am at level 5155 now. You r playing which level. Plz don't complain about game. Sometimes some technical issues may be occur. Play hard like champion. CCSS is not just a game it's passion of millions people. Sometimes hard level r come, that level we have to won. I always feel CCSS is like life, the one level come easy, then next level is hard ,very hard . Keep crushing hard with calm mind you will win sure👍👍👍👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?