πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

How do I retrieve my progress from my phone on my computer

Options
allykay
allykay Posts: 10 Level 2

I can't get to the level I am on via phone

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Did you log in the same way?

• mhemz
    mhemz Posts: 301 Level 3
    Options

πŸ’žHi just need to log in to the same facebook account or email account.. If cant remember if your logged in to FB acct or email u might want to try both and check the game if you have it.. happened to me and had it all back.. Enjoy πŸ’žπŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’œ

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

Hello @allykay and warm welcome to our sweet community! 😊

Did you log in to King account or Facebook on both devices? Make sure you log in using the same information as your King or Facebook account to the device you are using.

Hope this clarifies. Thanks for joining and I hope you have fun here in the King Community! Have a wonderful weekend and stay safe 🌸

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Open the game and connect to Facebook the game account and it will recover your progress

• crabapple
    crabapple Posts: 740 Level 3
    Options

I was able to get the same level on my laptop that I have on my phone, but, I don't get any of the extras (like the bubblegum troll, the chest, the movie screen bonus before you press play or the extra moves offered when you run out of lives). Is there something I need to do?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?