This should be changed in fairness,the weekly prize give away in Candy Crush Soda Saga

Options
Sandra_J_Martin
Sandra_J_Martin Posts: 12 Level 2
edited July 2020 in Discussions

i'm not one to normally complain,but on this occasion,i'm starting to get very frustrated,i am on level 3308,its taken a lot of hard work and a lot of money i put into the game,why is it allowed that someone on such a high level who plays daily ,does not have a chance at winning the weekly prizes w,because someone had the great idea,of allowing ,people of the very low easy levels,play for the same prizes,three times in a row now,i have been well ahead and comfortably winning ,my friend who is on level 303,each time i have been almost the winner,this afternoon i was 29 levels winning ahead of her,i have just won another level,to discover she is now 8 levels winning ahead of me,i find this truly unfair,considering the amount of money i actually spend in the game,over the last year,she has never spent a penny,but s allowed to just play the very easy levels in the 30o s, while im struggling up in the 3oo0,levels which are very hard most of the time,she just comes in,and within,less than 5 hrs,has not only,levelled to the 29 levels i was winning by,but totally over takes,and is now 10 levels ahead of me .now it had taken me 5 days to get there ,but she comes in,and in a matter of hrs,is going to take the prizes once again,im personally thinking of giving it up,as much as i love the game,and don't mind putting money into it,im beginning to feel very, let down,and disheartened,,this should not be allowed,could of at least made the weekly comp, fairer ,in,groups,under 1000,the up in 000,each group,at least give us who are struggling to combat the higher levels,a chance of getting some come back,one in a while,for the hard work,this will be the fourth week i have comfortably thought i was in with a good chance just to be pipped at the post by,someone in lower easy levels,just come and take away my,hope.of the rewards,im beginning to feel like giving up this game,very disheartening,and totally unfair

(Edit by CM: changed to lowercase)

😪

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I agree with you totally. But all caps! I get it but it is hard to read. For me anyway.

• Sandra_J_Martin
    Options

sorry my son was using my computer before me i did not notice the caps was on,i was so annoyed,,i don't mind about the money i put into the game,because it helps pay for the development on the game,it would be nice to get a something back,now and again,but i know for a fact,this is happening as it is my friend,who i actually see,on a day to day basis too,she has not even considered paying and refuses too,but is happy to take the bonuses,its sad,really i thought it may have been a bit more carefully thought out,i was brought up to look after the ones who look after you,and never bite the hand that feeds you

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I think we can use the word greedy. I'm not allowed to say bad stuff about the king. Greedy is okay to say, I think 🙄🙄🙄

• Sandra_J_Martin
    Options

Nix66 Thank you,yes i do have a passion for the game,and thats why i have felt this way, i will look into the idea section

THANK YOU

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

There is already a big contribution to this and it is already being discussed. I'm happy to pass it on anyway !!

@Lola_Pop & @LadyRaffie

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?