Why energy count now on bubblegum hill ????

Options
valouf
valouf Posts: 3 Newbie

Sorry i'm french and i don't speak a good english. We have only two trials for the game bubblegum hill! My progression failed with a bug and i lost all my boosters and lollypops. My only chance to get a new stock of lollypops is bubblegum hill. But it's too difficult to win with only two lifes.

And, before the bug, there was a game, like a machine, wich gave boosters ... it disappeared ...

Somebody has an answer for all of that ? And for a french forum ?

Thank you very very much !

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

We also have an international corner for Spanish - French and German. There you could post it in your language. Here I give you a player expert.

Since I didn't have a BGH.

@Yosca

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Your English is just fine. There is still some glitches in bubblegum hill . I only have it for one weekend in months. Another feature that you mentioned is Kimmy's arcade. That was great. The studio also took it from me too. Sad.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,064 Soda Moderator
    Options

Thank you for tagging @Spinnifix

Hello bonjour to the Community @valouf 😊

I am sorry to hear you have a problem wit BubbleGum Hill. The studio made some changes with the lightning energy. It fills 5 lightning per 5 minutes so you still can try but you have to wait some time. However I’ve also seen some other players who were saying it was changing from 50 to 10. I didn’t get BGH this weekend, so I can’t give you tips how to play BGH. But please keep trying.

And I think you are talking about Kimmy’s Arcade where you can win boosters. Did you try log out and into the game? Maybe Kimmy’s Arcade could come back then.

We have the international corner, where you can ask in French.

Bonjour et bienvenue sur la Communauté !

Veuillez noter que cet espace est uniquement en Anglais. Mais pas de problème ! L'un de nos Community Manager va déplacer votre commentaire afin de vous rediriger vers le Forum en Français.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?