New Level 5233 Glitch

Options
Steve_Epstein
Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3

PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH AND ADVANCE TO THE PROGRAMMERS. I use iPad Pro and just opened those 15 boards this morning. When I played 5233 initially, I got the lone bear in bubble to advance and the board moved back up before I could pop enough bottles. I thought that by using hands to move the lone bear in bubble above the candy necklace, it would push the board back down. I was wrong. Please fix the board so that it will go back to the bottle columns. If you’re playing the board for the first time, you cannot prevent the board from moving sometimes.

I cleared it the 2nd time I played it, but because I lost the board I lost the Rainbow bottles. THAT IS TOO PUNITIVE! It impacted the next 5-7 boards as I was rebuilding my rainbow bottles.

Additional suggestion: I appreciate the gold bars winning the episode races. I think that instead of 5, 3, or 1 gold bar for placing 1st, 2nd, or 3rd the gold bars should equal the number of boards your 4 competitors haven’t completed. If they clear zero boards, then I would get 60 gold bars.

I would like to have the 6 hands to try and clear 5233 I used returned. I would also like 20 gold bars for the two boards I couldn’t finish because the rainbow bottles Weee taken from me. Thanks for the consideration.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?