Always complaining, it seems.....

Options
Adav
Adav Posts: 662 Level 3

and you would say.... stop complaining then....

Not that easy, because, you see, I sleep very little, have not much else to do than play games ( ha ha, I know...... sad!) but I don't get to play this game..... I run out of lives, because, as you know, I'm not the best player in the world, so I make a mistake on the first go....(who doesn't?), so I have 1 bear left to save, and it would have needed 2 moves to get it over the line........ then disaster strikes... 25 games later, and i don't even get to clear the peppermint sticks or the blockers, which means I am about 70 moves away from the finish line....... every single time....... and its not just the current game....... it seems to be, for the past month, I have to be stupid to sit here and play every single game at least 30 times before I get a decent flow of candies...... Yeah, Looking at the same level more than 10 times becomes boring......... imagine 30 times. I spend my life waiting......... waiting for lives, because it doesn't get sent from nowhere..... I'm about ready to join the club that hates the teams, since it's a stressful endeavour to try and contribute, and you just cannot..... oh well.....

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?