Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I need to confirm email i didn't get no email to confirm my acct
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have several times,and tried 2 different accounts,but neither received mail
I have several times
Hello, Warm welcome to our sweet community!
Usually the notification you need for confirming doesn't come as soon as you joined here. So better to wait it for a while~
But check this page down here for more information:~
Thanks & Good luck!~
Hi dear welcome to our community.
Please Check Your Email.
Also check In promotion and spam Folder
@nicholeroberts1972 Hi and welcome, Firstly make sure you check you spam folder as a lot of the confirmation emails end up there. Also there has been a few issues with the email taking a few days to arrive, so hopefully you will see it soon if not in your spam folder
Thank you
I think sometimes it takes awhile. Try to send it again.