Comments

• Lynn_McAbee
    Lynn_McAbee Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I haven't got it yet!🙁

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I got this feature just today and there are some things i'd like to share.

• While the navigation map was changed to give space for more number of events; on the contrary it looks pretty blank for me with just quests. Even my teams disappear on most days, today being one of the many days. Sigh 🙁

• The background picture is really sad,i scrolled all the way to level one to find a happy picture but sigh again i had the same picture as the background even then 😕 Hope to see a character whose happier next.

• Scrolling down was convientent with the portal feature and so is it with the current one. Goes the same way for returning to the current level, was easier with portal and is easy even with the new feature. So 👍 for it.

Attaching a picture to show how blank my screen looks 🙄

• henryex2020
    henryex2020 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Yeh its rubbish I prefer the old one.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

Wow.. amazing feedback guys!

@ipete interesting.. Do you think you could record it and send it to me? I would like to share that with the Studio. Also, what device are you using?

@henryex2020 One of the reasons behind that decision is to give more rooms for events. I see you prefer the old one, but it would be very much appreciate it if you could make any suggestions or tell us why you prefer the old one 😉

@Marriam1 awesome feedback. Thank you a lot for your candid thoughts and for sharing them with us 🤗

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,005 Level 4
    Options

@LadyRaffie old one moves faster. I tried today .with old version we move by blocks .At new version that take much time.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hello @LadyRaffie

I play on iPad and don't really know why to record. sorry. maybe from a phone showing my finger strolling movement?

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3
    Options

I was most hooked by this phrase:

"To get to older levels you have to swipe to the right for a very, very long time"

In CCSS, this fact just infuriates me.

I play at maximum levels. And I have been replaying the old levels almost all week. To do this, I need to constantly move between levels.

Developers, have you tried navigating the Overview?

Try to go from level 5300 to level 2000. For example.

"Nice" right?

And right after that, try to go from level 2000 to level 1000.

This is generally beyond fantasy.

Is it so hard to attach a scrollbar to Overview? It is everywhere. In the most simple and uninteresting games. And even where it is optional.

Why isn't it in CCSS? Why is this game more difficult than many others?

(using google translate)

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hello @LadyRaffie I start with the positive 😊

• I like the easy way to go to my current level. It’s similar with Saga.
    • more room for other features...bring it on hahaha

The next brings me to the less fun experiences:

• I play on iPad and I don’t see the counting with hundred levels. I do see it counts faster the longer you swipe (scroll) but can’t see hundreds.
    • It doesn't make it any easier to swipe horizontale. Because I swipe fast, maybe too fast, I get kicked out of the game and I get into other screens. With the portal I could swipe down, which is more convenient.
    • I can’t see the end of the episode, the paint can. Suppose I had bought timed boosters, I certainly wouldn’t be amused to find out I am at the end of all levels.
    • For me, the portal was clearer than it is now, it looks messier.

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

appeared to me today.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?