a Few things .... Yeah Right (sort of light -hearted! - have a smile reading this)

Options
Adav
Adav Posts: 662 Level 3

There are very few things in life that gets me under, but King's CCSS is getting to the top of the list....

I've been playing (since started counting) 227 days (as well as a bit before that, on and off), now, my days don't count, since I cannot play my Normal platform and King.com apparently don't count days, although it tells you to join a team and your daily game will add points to the team... Yeah right....

Since June, I've been complaining about "Friends" not sending lives (and I was told by many that it is "Stuck somewhere in the cloud" because so many people playing - Again, Yeah Right (for all it's faults, King.com apparently don't have a back-log of lives, somehow)

Now, Mr Toffee is having a temper tantrum for some reason and won't count your accomplishments - I suppose his counting ability are now also stuck somewhere in the cloud, because so many people around the world is playing..... Yeah Right.

Then, for the past couple of months, some of us are complaining that it is impossible to clear a level (normal or hard) under the 4 day mark.... Really? I suppose the candies are also stuck because so many people are playing??

I know the Community Managers are having a hard time pleasing all of us trying to sort out questions and queries, and we should all be grateful for their effort and not complain so much!!

Problem is, We cannot enjoy the game!!!!! It's a constant struggle and very stressful, and in this horrible time of Epidemics and hurt, this is the last thing we need - more stress.

Maybe we should plead, rather than complain? Well, I'm pleading now...... on my knees, I am......... Please fix our game that we love so much !

In the end, this is just a GAME, and we should be having fun and have a good smile now and again..... Well, smile at this...... it might make you feel better knowing the complaints are just our way of venting, and every moaner out there know..... you are not alone!

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,211 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

To explain it to you better, I am giving you the CM from Candy Soda.@LadyRaffie

• Adav
    Options

@Spinnifix , thank you, but nothing needs explaining anymore..... I give up.

Playing a level for over 40 times on Win10, then gets disregarded because something went wrong.... in the end played it on King.com and now just cleared the 65 mark and still not won it..... The game is broken, and it's no use explaining anything until it gets fixed. Easy to tell the players to "Clear cache" and Restart Devices, but we all know that it is not the fault of players alone........ there is a problem in the development of the game. Too many other things are changing and it compromises the stability of the game itself.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Yes, I agree with you in Candy Soda there are many problems. I already said that to the CM. Do you play the normal PC version with the Flash Player in KC? Because you won't get any further there and at the end of the year the Flash Player will be discontinued. You can download the app on Window 10 and also play with the app on a mobile device. I'll ignore the mistakes while I can still play.

• Adav
    edited August 2020
    Options

@Spinnifix , I have no idea what things are called, so Here is where I should play from on my Desktop PC,

Playing via King.com, I access via Google Chrome..... (That now also have issues)

ps. i was aware that flash wont work past 2020 on Chrome.... but no idea how it's played on the pc version (win10). i would have assumed that it is automatic that the switchover would happen to HTML5?

• Spinnifix
    Options

I see you have the app for Window 10. I have some problems there, more on the mobile device - with no internet connection. what is wrong.

• Adav
    Options

@Spinnifix , my eyesight really bad, and can't play mobile devices...King.com screen is also very small.... :(

• Spinnifix
    Options

I play on a tablet and there are different sizes available to buy. I have the PC with Window 10 and the tablet. Is just a suggestion.

• Adav
    Options

@Spinnifix , The grandchildren bought me a phone and it uses the "Swipe" action (apparently that's the new In-thing).... well..... needless to say, swiping not my strong point, so the phone is safely secured on the kitchen counter... ha ha

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello! I don't like wiping either. And bought me touch pens. Handle it much better.

• Adav
    edited August 2020
    Options

@Spinnifix , at the end of the day.... the game company needs to fix the problems within the games.... and maybe a suggestion would be, that if they cannot support all the different platforms, they should not advertise it as such.....

Why should I have an additional expense because the Development team has problems?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?