🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Game progress

Options

I lost my account to this game. But I started back over.. How do I get free gold bars and extra lives

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

If you are starting over, then you should see bubblegum hill. BGH feature gives you gold bars and hammer lollipops. But you might have to wait until next week for BGH to come back. As you play the levels, there should be more features for you to win boosters. Happy Crushing!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,587 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Have you lost your current level on Candy Crush Soda Saga? 😢

Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

And you can click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?