Can never get through level 724 of Candy crush soda saga

Options
Ambug
Ambug Posts: 27 Level 2

Yes, I know all the tutorials online are by the developers of this game, and they know the secret way to finish this freaking stinking level. But for the real people of the world, some of us are not so lucky. It is extremely frustrating and aggravating to never finish this level for months, and I hope I can finally get thru this level somehow before the end of the year when the Flash games are no longer supported. The number of moves to get thru this level is impossible. I did try and lost each time when I picked up to 3 things that were supposed to help me finish the level. All it does is makes you lose them faster, so I have given up on that. Increase the moves in this game and allow the fishes to be won in some of the bonus win things like when the pretend teammates finish a row across on the game board. There is just no way for me to advance from this level without having to buy aids of any kind. Every level should be able to be won, without having to buy aids to get you through and that won't take you 100 years to do it. Severely frustrated and giving up very soon. I should have given up already, but I kept hoping I could get over this TERRIBLE level! I am now going to go and pound my head against the wall for an hour, because that is do-able, whereas finishing this level is not.

ยซ1

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I totally understand your frustration. Do you have any others ways of getting boosters except for toffee's fair? Recommend to spend some time to collecting boosters. Days, weeks,... collecting. Wait for Swedish fish bonus day, lucky board, and using collected boosters. Till the next stupid level.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

You can search for "Candy Crush Soda Level 724 No Booster" (the latest video is better) on YouTube or Tips on Google Search that I hope you can follow these tips of how to pass this tricky level without using boosters and extra moves. ๐Ÿ˜Š

You can check this information (similar to your question) by Community Team :

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a sodalicious day! ๐Ÿฅค

• Kdyne
    Kdyne Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I Feel with you, as far as beating it for free. Have you passed the level yet? I am curious about how you faired.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I am sorry your stuck on this level for months ๐Ÿ˜ Apart from boosters, do u have any luck finding the pieces of the supersonic lolly?? If u do try going to old levels and see if ur lucky to get the pieces of the supersonic lolly. Incase u get all the 3 pieces of the lolly; then use it for this level and you'l get through it in one go. All the best! I hope you can get through the "ultra hard levels" now and in the future. ๐Ÿ™‚

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hello @Ambug !

Let's see if any of our Game Experts can help you?Tagging them @Yosca @Origins7_Dale

Also, as @Diamond Lim mentions, you can also win some Gold Bars in our Competitions here that I'm sure they will help you pass this hard level ๐Ÿค—

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie @Ambug @ipete @Kdyne @Diamond Lim,

Thx for tag Boss. Btw, your "you can also win some Gold Bars in our Competitionsย here" link is broken. Why I dislike using them. You get "Page Not Found".

Yes, @Ambug you need to prepare for these harder levels. @ipete is correct in saying it, collect your "Boosters" first.

So before we address your level 724 problem, let's address the other issue of getting "Boosters".

As our CM @LadyRaffie pointed out, we have contest here, ranging from gold to boosters.

Also, we have "Soda Squad Teams", a great way to get "Boosters". If you are not on a team, highly recommend you join one.

Best to post at:

*See my post on Page 15, will give you the details on joining up. If you have the "Soda Squad Team App" in your game.

There are "Batula Chests" throughout Soda with boosters. Many other things available to you. Just depends on what you have now. So forget about levels, first thing to do is "Stock Up" on booster winnings.

"Move Reduction" is a common thing for the players to say. It does make the game more difficult. But, I have found that most of the time, players are not getting their drops. Like, so many "Soda Bottles" that need to drop in order to blow them up, etc...

So let's look at Level 724:

This YouTube Video Level 724 Candy Crush Soda Saga - is by @Johnny_Crush, also it is 4 years old. Had 40 moves then, you didn't mention how many you have now. Looks like you need 2 Walnuts & 2 Cherries to bring down. So need to attack the "Keys". Looks like there are 5 of them. Might be more, don't know. Haven't been back on the 700 levels in awhile.

• YouTube Video Level 724 Candy Crush Soda Saga - is by @Johnny_Crush

Ok, he did it in 32 moves. Wasted a few moves, but that's ok, he accomplished his goal. So the plan is simple:

• Attack keys 1st
    • This gets the board opened up for you.
    • So 2 Walnuts & 2 Cherries can drop to the bottom.
    • Makes no sense to make or blow things up, until the board is open.
    • "Move Efficiency" takes care of any move reduction you have.

• Player References

• YouTube Videos
    • Google - Blogs, Post, Archives, Videos, etc...
    • The King Community Search Bar - At the top, to the left of your avatar.

Would give you more, but boss says I can't use them now. Make notes. This should keep you out of trouble in the future.

Hope this helps. Anymore issues, come back let us know, we have a lot of talented players here. ๐Ÿ˜„

Take Care & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

9/8/2020

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you @Origins7_Dale for the helpful info!

Also, the link is changed and works now ๐Ÿค—

• Ambug
    Ambug Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

I have been through ultra hard levels before, but this one is the worst. I think if it didn't have all of those black square things that are in the way, and if it had more moves, and with fishes, it would work. I have looked at all the tutorials, and while they work for the person putting them out there, it's not working for me. I am not sure about the "lolly" thing. I don't remember that at all for some reason. Now I am on a computer, not on a phone. That might make a difference, but I kind of doubt it. I did not play yesterday, and I think the only thing to do is go back to level 1 and start over and try to beat the few friends that still play this frustrating game. I have been playing this game for many many years, too long probably. This one was always one of my favorites, along with Bubble witch saga original, and BW2. And I also like the frustrating Alpha Betty saga. At least i can tell people later that I made it to level 723.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Another thing that can help clear the level is if u can match the colour bomb with colour changer. Unfortunately even u u choose the boosters at the starting u cannot choose its placement so its ur luck then. But i suggest, go to the previous levels and try collecting boosters from the feathers u have in ur game like quests, bgh, kimmys arcade etc. Stay patient while playing, hopefully u'l get through this level soon ๐Ÿคž

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,125 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Ambug What you can try is make wrapped candy and use it together with the striped candy. That way you can clear first the licorice, and if there is space, hit the jelly cake. You can use fish too, but they will also swim to the iced tiles. I would concentrate on the jelly cake; when it explodes more iced tiles will be cleared and the other helpful fish (the pink) will be freed too. I hope this helps ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?