level 1882

tiggly
tiggly Posts: 1 Newbie

Any clue how to pass level 1882, as seems an impossible task???

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I recommend you to check YouTube.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited September 2020

Hi and welcome to the community.

1882 level you have to play according to the strategy, I like such levels very much.😊

You need to use the Sprinkleshell repeatedly because it is your main weapon.Hit as much as you can the light blue candies so Sprinkleshell can be filled. When you see the bottle and Sprinkleshell isn’t full yet, make a fish so it will swim to the bottle, or it can clear the licorice.

Best of luck.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,870 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can search it (the latest video is better) on YouTube or Wiki on Google Search that I hope you can understand to follow these tips of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,005 Level 4

Hello When you struck on any level try to activate supersonic lolly. You have to save your all game progress.then uninstall game.you will loose your boosters but not gold.then install game .then log in .you will get new features. Then your supersonic jelly will be activated. You will pass your levels very easily 🆙

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator

Hello @tiggly and a very warm welcome to our Sodalicious Community. Hopefully the videos and tips about Sprinkleshell will help you pass this level. It is designated hard - so I usually will load up on boosters if I have them to help ensure I pass the level. Also if you are lucky enough to get Kimmy's Arcade, that's a great way to get a lot of boosters that can be used later to help you thru the more difficult levels. The Supersonic Lolly is great but I find it difficult to get. I have two pieces and have been waiting for awhile to gather the last piece.

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

Good luck and Happy Crushing! 😊

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@tiggly Hi and Welcome

Level 1882

First make special candies and combine special candies to break liquorice locks, liquorice swirls, ice cube blockers, to pop up soda bottles to increase purple soda level and to feed sprinkleshell with 2 cyan color candies. Striped candies will fall from special candies cannon, use them to break more liquorice swirls and to pop up more soda bottles. Then use sprinkleshell to pop up remaining soda bottles and to get all bears above the candy string to complete the level.

This Video from our Superstar Sukanta Biswas

hope this helps

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5

One word.. SUPERSONIC LOLLY

Hehehe

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?