Not getting the rewards from Rebuild candy town

Options

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Could you please explain to me what you mean? What kind of event is that what you have? Please get in touch !!!

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@maggiemay3882 Hi and welcome congratulations on completing the rebuild candy town feature. Please check you game is up to date and log out and restart your device , then log back in and see if your reward activates.

If not please contact customer support from your game and they should help you with this, just go to settings and question mark and send them a message

Hope this helps

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Wow thats impressive and congrats for completing your task. But if you have some issues in claiming your reward. Please log out, update your game application, restart your device and login again. If problem still persists please contact player support directly from the settings of your game application.

Best of luck and have a nice time ahead.😀

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you have updated the latest version of this game, use stable Internet Connection and restart your device? 🤔

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @maggiemay14 and welcome to the Community!

You'll be able to collect your rewards when the week ends. 🤗

Your screenshot shows you've leveled up and are able to play a harder quest level, and earn a better reward at the end. 🙌

I hope this helps- please get back to us if you need more information, and don't forget to give the feedback about the event HERE - this will help us make it even better!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

@maggiemay14

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

As I was fresh from vacation, I didn't know about this new event. I played it gesture for the first time. When you have collected it you have to click on the green one and it will be collected at the top. The bar fills up. If it does not work. Then please this: Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in.

Please clear the cache. Good luck

I hope this helps!!!

• melissawisham1
    melissawisham1 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Yes i truly tried all of that. I do also understand how the game works i have already completed several of them and i know to click on the green check when it becomes full it displays a tilted green bucket and you tap on that. My problem is one of the offers says that if you can open only one needed of a mystery ball then its completed. You only are required to obtain one. Im certain of that. But when i obtained mine, the game for whatever reason did not and has not acknowledged that i obtained mine. I want it to be fixed. I obtained it fair and square. Please and thank you

• melissawisham1
    Options

Unfortunately no one even understands what my problem is. I only added the second picture to show the countdown until the next mystery ball is available. Its right at 48 hrs which tells you i just was given one by the game, like everyone gets. After i got mine i went to rebuild town because there should have been a green check beside that one because i just opened one. One is all i was required to open in order to get the green check. Well it still said ZERO out of ONE. It should have said ONE out of ONE with a green check at the far right. But my check was not there. See

• melissawisham1
    Options

Ok now i see why no one understands completely. Its because i posted my problem to the wrong game!!! I am so sorry. I didnt realize.thank you for letting me know @Werner_Cichy.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?