Bubblegum hill, race, tiles, and weekly challenge issues

yamisaby
yamisaby Posts: 1 Newbie

I was wondering if there are any issues with the server for candy crush soda as none of the items described above are showing up in the game. About 2 hours ago they were all there but now they are not. The bubblegum hill had about 1 day plus to go. Also, I am wondering if this issue will also affect my daily reward streak which was at 847 days. I have done everything I could think of, re-stared my phone, shut it off for about 20 minutes, and checked for app updates

Best Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome to the community.

Very sorry about this but as you have told that you have done the update and usual restart process. Unfortunately all these features are bonus features and they sometimes disappear or reappear. So hopefully it will re appear to you at some stage. Daily streak also sometimes restart from zero but it is sure that you will get your daily reward.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited September 2020 Answer ✓

@yamisaby Hi and welcome, Sorry to here this has happened to you but if you have lost all of them features all at the same time sounds like you game may have been come disconnected from the server. If you have done the standard troubleshooting tips would also try to disconnect from your internet for about 30 seconds and then reconnect and log in to the game to see if this improves you situation, if not you may need to contact customer support to see if they can help with your issue

As for daily win feature there are a few people who have had this problems with streak resetting to day 1 but you do still get your rewards but as it is a bonus feature if this happens apologies but nothing can be done

Hope this helps

Thank you

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome to the community.

Very sorry about this but as you have told that you have done the update and usual restart process. Unfortunately all these features are bonus features and they sometimes disappear or reappear. So hopefully it will re appear to you at some stage. Daily streak also sometimes restart from zero but it is sure that you will get your daily reward.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited September 2020 Answer ✓

@yamisaby Hi and welcome, Sorry to here this has happened to you but if you have lost all of them features all at the same time sounds like you game may have been come disconnected from the server. If you have done the standard troubleshooting tips would also try to disconnect from your internet for about 30 seconds and then reconnect and log in to the game to see if this improves you situation, if not you may need to contact customer support to see if they can help with your issue

As for daily win feature there are a few people who have had this problems with streak resetting to day 1 but you do still get your rewards but as it is a bonus feature if this happens apologies but nothing can be done

Hope this helps

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?