Bring back the level prizes

Options
ckleber113
ckleber113 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited October 2020 in Discussions

I do not like that after losing a level I lose all my special pieces. That was very unfair to take that away from us. Yes I like the challenge but that was wrong. Please bring it back. Thank you.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,795 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Could you please explain what you mean? Then I could answer you better. This is not an idea, but belongs in the discussion area. Please move!

Thank you

@Lola_Pop & @LadyRaffie

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• rcooperr2
    rcooperr2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I agree !! You have to clear 3 consecutive levels to get all of the prizes (Rewards, or streak bonuses) that are At the bottom screen inside of the bottles and now they all disappear if you lose one level. Previously in the game only one bottle would disappear on a lost level. I am on level 1623 and I play this game All the time. I am now installing new games and this will make me stop playing this game. That’s why I liked Soda Crush, it was exciting to get these bonuses and now they disappear after losing one level. Please someone fix this.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I agree too. It doesn't make any sense at all. Lose all bottles when you lose one level. Please bring back one bottle per one level.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @ckleber113 @Spinnifix @rcooperr2 @ipete,

Ok, you are talking about "Rainbow Bottles":

• Rainbow Streak or Rainbow Road - 5 Bottles This is what it looked like before - I am on 3 Bottles - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

• Rainbow Streak or Rainbow Road - I am on 3 Bottles on the right - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

Got a announcement before the new levels were released, that on losing a level you lose the 3 Bottle Boosters. Believe it is was called the "Rainbow Streak or Rainbow Road". Only the "Rainbow Bottles" remain from it. As you can see there are "Boosters" inside. 

When you enter the level, in my case, the 3rd bottle opens & dumps your boosters on the board.

Not sure if the 5 Bottles are still available or not, been on 3 bottles for some time. Again, it is things that King does on its games. With the 5 Bottles, if you lost the level, took 5 levels to get it back, but with 3 Bottles, not sure on this, because I haven't lost a level in awhile, should only take 3 levels to get it back.

Also, what I had on boosters with 5 Bottles, I have the same amount with 3 Bottles. So it is a trade off, less bottles, same amount of boosters, but on a loss, 2 less levels to get them back.

Also, don't forget there are "Batula Chests" in the game, we didn't have in the past. Some very nice rewards in them, if you look above, most if not all those timed boosters are from them.

For more on this see my post on bottom of Page 2 below:

See also:

My post on Page 8 should help you out. This is separate from "Soda Squad Teams" btw.

Take Care & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/5/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?