Just a little feedback

Options
drpp62
drpp62 Posts: 1 Newbie

Decided to create an account just to provide my opinion on the game. Great game and lots of fun. However over the last few years of playing I always get to the same point in my gaming experience. After re-downloading and playing for a few months it always gets to a point where it becomes more of a job than anything else.

When you have to drudge on through every board waiting for that magic board to finally get you over the hump, it really makes the gameplay become tedious. Im not afraid to spend money. Probably spend 10 bucks or so a week on average. But it always seems to get to a point where almost every board requires boosters to get through and at that point I always decide to give it a rest. Usually sit out about 6 months or so and then come back again. The tiles just stop lining up right and that last fish you need to clear a board always goes to the wrong spot...just gets to frustrating..

I guess you are just concerned with getting customers to spend money which I get. But your greed is actually working against you as I would happily spend my 10 every week, but since it seems to become such a ,money grab I instead decide to quit for 6 months and them you lose out on more that you would have made just by not being so greedy. Im sure a large percent of your base does the same.

Oh well just wanted to put that out there..see you in 6 months or so.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I understood you well and understand what you mean. In the ideas area, many ideas have been opened that should improve the game. There are also functions and events in the game where you can get boosters and extra movements. I would like to see you in the ideas area and you can vote anywhere there. If you have a good idea yourself, you can open it up. Should be good and detailed to understand. If you have pictures to go with it, it's even better. There is a list of ideas above. Please take a look at them !!

Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?