35 Levels Out in Front

Options
Idaho_Biker
Idaho_Biker Posts: 78 Pro Player 👑

Brand New Start of Week Weekly Contest. Leader is 35 Levels in Front of 2nd Place. Boy what a Fair Race...How Much to spend to Catch Up?? How Much will 2nd Place spend?? ZERO...since the Chance to Catch Up isn't in this Game.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,158 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can see Lola Pop the Community Manager Answer to Players for similar your problem that I hope you can understand to read it :

There are different possibilities in this case: most probably, that high number of levels passed is reached by a very keen player who has spent many boosters and played non-stop. It could also be a visual glitch, and the number of levels passed could be just wrong. It could also be possible that a game developer was doing some tests and he slipped into your player group. Lastly, it could be an illegal tool working here. As you know, no matter in which industry or field, there are scammers who find their way- but we have an active department trying to remove illegal tools from the internet, so I'm sure if it's a hack, it will be removed soon.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,158 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can see QueenB for similar your question that I hope you can understand to read it :

It may happen that some players set themselves the goal of coming in first and we have often had players who then play through the extra games without interruption.

So it is possible that someone can reach so many points. It has nothing to do with the fact that someone else was better, but rather that someone else has invested more time or even money.

It is also a fact that, no matter in which industry or field, there are scammers who find their way. We have an active department trying to remove illegal tools from the internet. So I can assure you that we are working on it.

However, there are always hackers who manage to come up against the system.I hope this helps! You can always come back to us if you feel that you need more information regarding this or another query.

You can also check this by player while they have answered very insightful.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,887 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

This is a very familiar topic. I hope that we will work on it, because not every player has time and money to play and thus win. For more information, I'll give you the CM @Lola_Pop & @LadyRaffie

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?