Rebuild candy town

Options
Mammanet
Mammanet Posts: 3 Newbie
edited October 2020 in Discussions

Can anyone please explain why this does not work on my android tablet .

It is there but when I try to claim my gifts it does not work and then I cannot get back to the game without shutting it down.

Thanks. Janette

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hello @Mammanet did you try if you could claim the points after following the troubleshooting steps? Log out of the game, clear game cache, restart device and login again. If you could not claim points after this then its probably not an issue from your side. There are other players facing the same issue and its been informed to the studio whose working towards fixing the same. 🙂

Are you talking about 'Rebuild candy town'? Or some other feature from candy crush saga please clarify?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Please note that your game fits with the particular seizte. You could get confused. You're talking about Candy Crush and this is Candy Soda!

Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. Please clear the cache. Otherwise. play the current level again and finish it and then update and clear the cache !!!

Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can also see Yosca the Candy Crush Soda Expert Player has answered to players for similar your question that I hope you can understand to read it :

When you’ve completed 1 quest you click on claim and the points will be added to make 100 points. Once you have collected those 100 points you click on claim, on the left part to get your prize. Then you see a new goal to collect 200 points and so on.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• Mammanet
    Options

Hello everyone. Thank you for your comments.

I am playing Candy Crush Soda and talkig about "Rebuil Candy Town".

I have tried your suggestions but nothing has changed.When I click to claim the points nothing happens.

I guess I am just one of the unlucky ones!!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Could u collect 100 points for the 1st piece of puzzle @Mammanet? For me it took a while before i could claim the reward. The error msg kept popping up for me as well. I tried several times as well 😐

• Mammanet
    Options

I can't collect anything and I don't get any error messages.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?