Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi
I have been trying to find a team that help out when there teammate is in need of lived . And how do I get free gold bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What if there's an error code 403? You won't be able to participate in the contests. Very unfair of the error code 403.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
You can click here to ask your team that I hope they can join your team faster and better. 😊
And Of course! You can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😊
Have a sodalicious day! 🥤