Deleting a second account?

Options

I accidentally started a second account. How can I delete it?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How do I delete my player account?

Your player profile is vital, as it stores your progress in any game, plus any items you may have purchased, such as Gold Bars. It also contains your entire purchase history and your friends list if you have a King account.

Removing this data is irreversible, so it's important you consider these factors before making the decision to remove your data. This will mean you will lose your progress, friends list (King account only) and items both free and purchased in all our games. If you do decide to return in the future, you will have to begin again from the first level.

If you'd like to go ahead and request King delete all of your player information, we'll need you to write to us using the 'Contact Us' prompt at the bottom of this article. Select the topic 'Privacy' and the subtopic 'Permanently delete my account'.

When we receive your request, we'll need you to provide more information before we can complete it. We will email you with the details and keep in touch with you throughout the duration of your request until it's completed.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?