Candy crush soda crashing on iPad

jablo
jablo Posts: 1 Newbie
edited November 2020 in Support

For 5 days now, i can't play the game from my Ipad 2. I tryed to delete the game and downloaded it again, but everytime the game stopped and hopping of.

From Heidi

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@jablo Hi and welcome, you are in the pyramid solitaire forum and you would be better to post in the soda area as you may find people with similar issues

Link below

For your issue are you getting any error messages or can you explain in a little more detail what is happening.

Have you also tried clearing the cache in safari to see if this improves your issue

Thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 160,654 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

And here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! 👈️ (if you are interested)

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,036 Community Manager

Hi @jablo !

I've moved your question to the Candy Crush Soda community now.

Can you please confirm if the provided steps helped get you back on track? 😊

Thanks!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,303 Candy Moderator

Hello @jablo and welcome to our Sodalicious King Community! I am sorry to hear you are having this problem. I want to make sure I understand exactly what is happening - when you went to re-install the game - were you not able to do it on your iPad 2? Usually if you de-install and re-install the game - that will fix almost all problems. I play on a mini iPad 5 and luckily have not experienced any problem similar to yours. You want to make sure your IOS software is up to date and also make sure you have at least 2GB of memory available on your device. Also - these games need a strong and steady internet signal so if there is a temporary drop or interruption in the signal, it can cause a problem.

Also - are you playing your game thru Facebook or a King.com account? Sometimes that can affect your game to. Please let us know (as requested by the Community Manager) in the comments below whether any of our suggestions have helped and you are now able to play the game. If not, we will try and help you further.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

i'd suggest for you to check the memory on your iPad. this game wants 2GB of free memory to operate.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,865 Sweet Legend

Hi @jablo welcome to our community. There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so I am offering you a link below to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold.

A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community!

The Community now welcomes the Help Center!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?