What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

How do I bring back Kimmy's Arcade ? Its been several weeks since I last had it.

Options
blueworld
blueworld Posts: 4 Newbie

How do I bring back Kimmy's Arcade ?

Its been several weeks since I last had it.

Kimmy's Arcade is really a life saver, not having it is a deal breaker.

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@blueworld Hi and welcome, The Kimmy's Arcade feature is a bonus feature and is not always guaranteed to be in your game, It is given to groups of randomly selected people, so this just means your not in that group at present but you could be again in the future. It can also be missing due to temporary problems

To make sure your getting the features available to you check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device , then log back in. regularly do this to keep your game as up to date as possible

Thank you

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@blueworld Hi and welcome, The Kimmy's Arcade feature is a bonus feature and is not always guaranteed to be in your game, It is given to groups of randomly selected people, so this just means your not in that group at present but you could be again in the future. It can also be missing due to temporary problems

To make sure your getting the features available to you check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device , then log back in. regularly do this to keep your game as up to date as possible

Thank you

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,061 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I'm so sorry. The functions come and go. For that you got something different at the moment. It is always changed because it is a test function. For this, the player groups are selected at random.

Hope that answers your question !!

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Ramatstar
    Ramatstar Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I really need that

• blueworld
    blueworld Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

OK....thank you all

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?