Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Who else is having a blast
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello 👋
Welcome to the sweet King community. I'm glad you're enjoying the game. I hope you can also enjoy the whole community. I will be here for anything you need.
Keep enjoying
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Which King's game have you playing? 😊
Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! 👈️
Have a nice and safety day! 😊