LongLeggedVegan
LongLeggedVegan Posts: 44 Level 2

I have no idea what it is, anyone to fill me in please

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @LongLeggedVegan i haven't seen a main discussion thread about this event yet; neither do i have it in my game. But from what i have read from players who had it; u have to reach the top of the cake by passing levels with your teammates. U lose a level, and u lose your chef hat. If u feel u can pass the next level maybe u can convince a team member who has to shed 5 gold bars in order to get in 3 teammates to join back in the challenge. Now i've even read that not all players from the soda squad team have the event at the same time; so you'l have to use the chat option to communicate who has the event if you want.

That's all i know. Good luck!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,366 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @LongLeggedVegan The bake a cake challenge is an event in your Soda Team. When you open Teams, you can go to that challenge. You see different levels and you can pick 1 task (level). If you finish it you can go further. If you can’t you’ll lose your chef hat and you are locked up. To get you out you have to pay gold. You can do that by yourself or other team mates can do. When I had this challenge for the first time bail was 5 gold bars. Next time I got the challenge the bail was 3 gold bars. As long as you are locked up you can’t do a thing. However, when your other team mates are moving on you still get your prizes. Feel free to ask more 😊

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?