level 1645 reloaded when won

Options
bull1
bull1 Posts: 0 Newbie
edited November 2020 in Support

Why after i spend 6 dollars to get past level 1645 that your game screws up and when I reload it puts me back on the same **Edit by CM: Off-topic** level

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. Please empty the cache and restart.

Good luck

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @bullshit1

Understood that you've spent money on the extra move but didn't complete the level. Please read the following article extracted from the Help Center.

Please note that the game only recognizes your completion of a level at the very end of the achievement. You should see a final 'confirmation message' to recognize you've completed the level and you must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it. 

This also ensures that our server (which stores your player progression) can see it too. Then you can play on another device, a new handset or you can uninstall and reinstall the game, and you'll never have to play the same level twice.

If, for any reason, you switch applications or close the game before the completion confirmation displays, this can prevent your progress from being saved. You must allow the 'completion message' to show, to avoid this.

When in doubt, go back to the map screen or open the next level to make sure your hard work has been recognized and logged. No more painful deja vu!

Therefore, you have to replay the level.

Thank you and happy gaming 🙂

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @bullshit1 😊

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

Even after you pass a level, the level will not be saved on the server until you find the star with the score board.

You can find more detailed information about it here.

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?