I need help to pass level 853

Carisha
Carisha Posts: 4 Newbie
edited November 2020 in Discussions

😭🤧🍭🍬 Candy crush soda 🥤 level 853. I can't get that last bear down.

Best Answer

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,560 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2020

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I hope the video is still up to date for this level. Otherwise, please enter your game and level on the internet. You get videos and help. I've picked out a vodeo and tips for you.

Hope it helps you! Good luck

https://youtu.be/B8Ncjc12GqU

Edited by CM: against the house rules

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,560 Sweet Legend

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @Carisha !

Welcome to our Community! 🤗

Let's see if any of our Game Experts @Origins7_Dale or @Yosca can help you pass this level or @mercerik who knows a lot of tricks and tips !

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Carisha @LadyRaffie @Yosca @Spinnifix thx for tag,

Here is a video to help out, from this year. With a few points by me below.

• Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 853 - No Boosters - By KHG - Jan 19, 2020 (YouTube 1080p)

The Fish / Striped candy combos are good tactics on the first part. They wipe out the blockers for the bears to fall down. Be sure the "Striped Candy" is Vertical, meaning stripes are pointing North / South.

The problem will be on the 2nd Part. There is only 1 Icon that gives "Bottles" you need for the bears to rise. However, the same Icon in the middle on the bottom, also gives "Licorice Blockers", which we don't want. You also have "2 Icons" for Fish. If you can get to them. Your attack point, is that "Bottle Icon", you have to get those bottles out, otherwise you can't pass / beat the level.

There are 2 bottles in the bottom left / right also. Keep in mind, you will be playing in "Soda Water" now. So things will be rising, as you fill the chamber / level up. That includes the screen also. Once you have enough "Soda Water" in the level, that allows the bear to cross the "Candy Bead" finish line. You switch over to getting the bears over it.

So we have 2 objectives:

• Fill Level with "Soda Water"! *Attack "Bottle / Licorice Icon" until level is filled 1 tile over the finish line!
    • Get remaining 3 Bears over the finish line!

I will go on the assumption, you know how to make fish, striped candies, etc... Continue to do so, looking for the best candy combos you can make. Shouldn't be a problem getting past this level.

You can also see my recent post, on getting a player prepared for these higher or harder levels at:

Has the links to more info for you.

Take Care & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

11/30/2020

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,575 Soda Moderator

Hello and welcome to the Community @Carisha

I think you already got some tips from @Origins7_Dale and in addition to what he said, you could try to make in the second section a fish with vertical striped candy. When the licorice is there, and you combine fish and striped candy, the water and bear rise and a new bottle pops up too. That means how further you are in the second part, there is a lot of water and the fish and striped candy can help to get more than 1 bottle to pop up. I did it that way and maybe I was lucky. How faster you’ve finished the first section, the more moves you’ve left to complete the second section. I hope this can help 😊.

Thnx for tag @LadyRaffie

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?