🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

🏂 ⛄️ Winter Games Win Gold Bars with the 1st Competition! (ENDED)

Options

Comments

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

@Nix66 @teresawallace44 @fable1707

You know curiosity kill the cat. When I am curious, I tend to eat. Hahaha.

• Sameeksha3
    Sameeksha3 Posts: 246 Level 3
    Options

Happy New Year everyone!

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop @DieOmimi, Soda Game Expert Staff @Pitty_Kitty @Yosca & myself,

So here I believe are the winners on the *Winter Soda Games Teams - 1st Competition Contest To 20 Million, taking what has been said on it by our CM.

1. BGH Mechanics - With exactly 20 Million.
    2. Soda Legends with 19,999,960 - Missed by 40 points. Didn't go over 20 Million.
    3. Soda Bubbles with 19,747,540 - Didn't go over 20 Million.

Keeping in mind, the above is not *Official until our CM confirms this on her return, which will be *Mon. 1/4/2021!

The above teams, might want to post their *User IDs, for our CM. They are:

Any other questions on this previous contest, or this current contest on *Lower Scores, can be asked on our CM's return tomorrow.

Cyas & Take Care Group - Origins7 Dale, 😀

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 

1/3/2021

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@Origins7_Dale I still think you are wrong about the rules. Third place should goes to Soda Squad Experts - @teresawallace44 @siti_payung @Nix66

let’s wait for CM

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @ipete, @Nix66,

Might be. However, I wouldn't be a very good Soda Game Expert, if I was.

On *Page 4 below link @LadyRaffie said:

• You don't have to surpass 20M but go as closer as you can

But she did say something about surpassing 20 Million. Clearly said, "You don't have to".

*Page 74 below link, has my post on this.

Might be me, but did say the above:

• The above is not *Official until our CM confirms this on her return, which will be *Mon. 1/4/2021!
    • Any other questions on this previous contest, or this current contest on *Lower Scores, can be asked on our CM's return tomorrow.

Finally, for @Nix66. I posted it here, because it is easier on our CM, instead of 2 places to post, can do it all here for us. Announce winners, & answer questions. Sorry, you feel like I interrupted the ongoing Second competition. Not my intention to do so.

Why we have CM's, to solve disputes, or any issues, or questions or rules, not understood here.

Reminds me what our "Founders of the USA" said:

I will just give a shortened version. The Christian "Founders" never wanted a "Democracy", meaning rule by the 51% vote. They called it, "Mobocracy", meaning exactly that, rule by the mob. If law, morals, rules, are based on it, it can change anytime, it is nothing but disaster.

These men were brilliant, & knew what they were doing. They did however want a "Republic Under God". The Personal / Infinite God of History on the High Order of Trinity doesn't change. There would be no way to solve any issues, without the "Scriptures". In fact, every government since then, who has tried to copy it, has ended in some form of totalitarianism. You cannot have "Freedom without Chaos", unless you have the "Biblical" base for it.

Trust this clears things up. Yes, let's wait on our CM.

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

1/3/2021

• [Deleted User]
    Options

@Origins7_Dale I still think you are making the point for me. If the rules said can’t go over 500,000 points per screenshot, then why LadyR didn’t use the same wording for 20M? She could easily said cannot go over 20M, but she didn’t. Let’s just wait until tomorrow.

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @ipete,

Certainly not making any point for you. Perhaps I am losing my communication skills.

Our CM did say:

On *Page 4 above posted link @LadyRaffie said:

• You don't have to surpass 20M but go as closer as you can

But she did say something about surpassing 20 Million. Clearly said, "You don't have to".

*Page 74 above posted link, has my post on this.

*Page 1 / Rules:

⭐️ Goal

. Your team has to reach a score of 20.000.000 points in total, summing up all of your individual scores
    . The team that comes closest to that 20 million points, will be the winner (try to be as much as close to the 20M!)

On 500,000, this was said:

• The max. score for each screenshot is 500.000 points

No mention of saying, "can’t go over 500,000 points per screenshot", however clearly understood you don't go over. Or if you prefer, she used different wording to explain the rule here. By using the word "Max." that is the limit. Instead of using "Can't go over".

So our CM did say or tell us on both parameters, the 500,000 & 20 Million one. Much is involved with language.

Getting redundant.

Said the same thing. Let's wait on our CM.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

1/3/2021

• [Deleted User]
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?