๐Ÿ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

๐Ÿ‚ โ›„๏ธ Winter Games Win Gold Bars with the 1st Competition! (ENDED)

Options

Comments

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

With all due respect @LadyRaffie

I don't mean to contradict you, but most players understood that the day ended at 00:00 hours, and they are already posting their screenshots for the second day. Yesterday they posted for day 1. So how do we solve that? Sorry if it had been better to send PM, I think that if it is clarified here everyone will understand it better. Thank you

• johan1082010
    johan1082010 Posts: 1,391 Level 4
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

@hechicerilla ๐Ÿค—

Players who already posted for Day 2 are ok (as per @LadyRaffie here) and don't need to repost.

Players posting for Day 1 have 19 minutes left.

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5
    Options

Haha lol.. As that time "issue" has been clarified๐Ÿคฆ let me post my result of the second day. This feels like a class and we have to hand in homework daily or like having to fill a class register.

On that note: my classmates @DieOmimi and @Deobella DAY 2:

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie & Soda Legends @Yosca @Werner_Cichy & myself & The Winter Soda Games Teams Group,ย 

First for @johan1082010 *You need a screenshot of your score please. Again see *Page 1 - Rules. Thx

• Soda Legendsย 

@Yosca / *Fairy - *Score 485,160 *Page 6 On 12/16/2020!

*Has a "Magic Wand" to turn you into frogs, if you beat our scores! (hehe)

@Werner_Cichy - *Score 459,120 *Page 5 On 12/16/2020!

Total Team Score = *944,280 For 12/16/2020!

@Origins7_Dale / SpokesPerson *Who is behind, sorry teammates, overslept & missed my doctor appt., didn't get my score in for 12/16/2020! So asking CM @LadyRaffie for a "Time Extension", so my team will not be penalized on this contest. Only need today / 17th, to do 2 screenshots.ย 

Seems everyone having time issues. *See below.

Support issues, along with individual player issues, have kept me busy. I haven't even finished my "Saga" levels yet. Hey, this is what happens to old people, you slow down. Breaking things is easy, fixing them however, requires time & work.ย 

For the "Soda" players who play "Saga". I will get the "Master Trophies Scoring List" up for you, on my list, haven't forgotten you.

For the "SpokesPerson" on each team. You might want to follow the outline above on 1x weekly scoring for your team, makes it easier for our CM to confirm things, instead of having to look at endless pages of posts. It will also give you a running total for each day, so easier to add things up.

*Page 9 Post by CM @LadyRaffie:

• Day 1 started Yesterday Wednesday at 1pm CET and will finish today at 1pm CET and so on with the rest of the days.

Just about every time / clock web site has a "Converter" that will give you the time in that part of the world. Some require you to click the place, others don't, done automatically for you. Read the instructions for the site please.

Until next time.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

12/17/2020

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,126 Community Manager
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hello!

@hechicerilla the reason why I decided to do day 1 from Wednesday 1pm CET to Thursday 1pm CET is to give time to all those players that are not in the same time zone to play and participate. How fair would that be otherwise? And since the competition ends on the 30th DEC at 1pm CET that's what I thought this decision was the right call.

As our friend @frenioz00 says, those who already posted for Day 2, they don't have to post again until tomorrow 1Pm ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,812 Soda Moderator
    Options

Well @Origins7_Dale you still have 2 minutes to post a screenshot before 1.00 pm CET ๐Ÿ˜œ

• [Deleted User]
    edited December 2020
    Options

โ„๏ธ ๐Ÿฅค Soda Winter Games ๐Ÿฅค โ„๏ธ

*Ends 1pm CET December 18th, 2020

=

• GMT & UTC ---> 12pm Dec. 18th
    • EST ---> 7am Dec. 18th
    • IST ---> 5:30pm Dec. 18th
    • GMT +7 ---> 7pm Dec.18th
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hey @frenioz00 its amazing you're keeping a day count for everyone here ๐Ÿ™Œ

I think this was really required to avoid the confusions with timings everyone was facing.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Thanks @Marriam1! ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

In Spanish we have a saying that I firmly live by, it reads "Cuentas claras conservan las amistades". In English, it would be something in the lines of "Short reckonings make long friends" and/or "Good fences make good neighbors". ๐Ÿคญ So now, since everything has been said & worked through, patch up & let's play! ๐Ÿคฉ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?