๐Ÿ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

๐Ÿ‚ โ›„๏ธ Winter Games Win Gold Bars with the 1st Competition! (ENDED)

Options

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @teresawallace44,

From *Page 1 post:

• With 14 days, a limit of 1 screenshot a day, with no score over 500,000.ย So 3 x 500,000 = 1,500,000 x 14 days = 21 Million!

"Kind of cutting it close here, huh.ย (hehe)

Then there is Christmas, then eating, of course with all the good eating, that means good sleeping after that. So if anyone on the team, falls behind, will be very hard to reach the goal.

Let's add a few things more, Christmas Shopping, Relatives, Children, Cooking, Shoveling Snow, Putting together any presents that require or have parts. Then of course, putting away or repacking all the Christmas Stuff for next year, that should do it, too tired to think of anything else right now.

Thought of another, only thing I don't like about the end of the year.ย Paperwork, loads of it, reapplying on end of the year things that expire, tax preparation, assets or deductions, & all the rest of it.

Might need a reevaluation on this boss?"

• The problem is going to be, getting to 20 Million in 14 days, with the limitations listed above, along with Christmas. If your teammates or you miss a day, much harder to catch up.

Think this sums it up.

You & your teammates have do under 500,000 each, can not go over, every day with "Only 1 Screenshot Per Teammate" per day, or you risk not getting to 20 Million. The best your team can do is 21 Million, 1 Million over the goal. So 14 days divided into 1 Million = 71,428. Not much of a adjustment or fudge factor.

So to say it more clearly, for every day you miss, you lose 500,000 points, half a million points. Miss 2 days 1 Million, & so on. If your teammates also miss, it doubles the problem for you. If the entire team misses 1 day, you lose 1.5 Million for that day.

Remember, the max. your team can do in 14 days is 21 Million. So if all 3 players miss 1 day, you cannot reach the goal of 20 Million, you fall short by 500,000 points. No leeway here. Of course there is also the fact, that few of us are going to hit the 500,000 number on the nose. So let's say you average 400,000 points or so. Still a loss of 100,000 points. So 14 days x 100,000 = 1,400,000 Million point loss.

Then to get to these numbers, requires "Selecting Boosters" or "Pre - Boosters", & there are 5 of them. Not saying you have to use them, makes it easier to reach your goal if you do. So can get costly very fast. Since we want to be as close to 500,000 as we can get.

Believe Teresa, this should answer your question, along with the other players. Not going to be a easy contest.

Well, have to see doctor later, need sleep.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

12/16/2020

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,237 Level 5
    Options

I am around 1500+, I will rewatch the leaderboard before I officially start the game. ^^

@aijaziqbal Are you ready? Hope we can reach the top position quickly. ^^

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Each player canย choose the level they want to play. The level can be changed

The rules do not forbid to replay the same level every day though. So if we have our lucky level we can keep it. I think

Just as the rules don't say anything about hiding the number of the level on the screenshot ๐Ÿ˜…

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

I think to avoid misunderstanding, better post the screen shot without any add on such as to hide the level and the leader board. This at least a bit trustworthy post since we have to post different level everyday.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,529 Friends Moderator
    Options

@LadyRaffie Thank you for the clarification. I really hadn't read that everyone can only share one screen a day. Thank you for editing my post and I get a second chance. I will choose wisely.

What I don't know yet: Does the level played have to be visible or can it be made unrecognizable and it counts, as in an example?

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited December 2020
    Options

Thank you @Pitty_Kitty ๐Ÿค—

@DieOmimi and @siti_payung I refer to you to @Pitty_Kitty's message. I think that it's pretty clear by itself.:

• It is not mandatory you play different levels every day, but you can play different levels every day.
    • It is not forbidden to post the level you are playing. That is your choice to do so.
    • You can score less than 500.000 but no more
    • You don't have to surpass 20M but go as closer as you can

Now that absolutely all your questions are clear, let's play, what do you say? ๐Ÿ˜

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited December 2020
    Options

Well that clarifies everything now ๐Ÿ˜

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Yeah, I wasn't planning to hide either but I saw @Marriam1 already did it, so now I'm curious to know what @LadyRaffie thinks if we do that

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited December 2020
    Options

My answer to that @Pitty_Kitty is in my last message about the rules.

I would suggest you guys start playing and participating ๐Ÿค—

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hey LadyRaffie, Anahita won't be able to post today. She lives in India too and it is late here now... I am generally awake for late night but I don't think she is.. Till what time can we upload today's score?

24 Hours since competition started or 12 CEST?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?