🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Hello from Team007

Options
shelley007
shelley007 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hey all! Happy New Year!

I have 1 piece of lolly, how do I find the other to complete? I’ve searched discussions but I still am new and figuring it all out Thank You in advance!!!!

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@shelley007 Hi and welcome, you just keep playing levels and they will appear randomly. just remember the outer circle on the supersonic lolly as if you lose to many on the trot this piece can be lost. so when its nearly diminished go back and play an easy level to make sure you do not lose it. its only when its a complete supersonic lollipop you can not lose it

Thank you

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @shelley007

You have found a piece of the Supersonic Lolly. You can find other pieces in new and old levels. If you replay old levels at some time a piece of the lolly appears. I was replaying an easy level during a contest and found that way all 3 pieces 😊. As long as you win a level the lolly part(s) will remain. If you lose a level you can see a part of the supersonic lolly disappear. If you want to know more about this Supersonic Lolly, you can read it HERE. Keep crushing 😁.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?