We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Players in friends list of Soda

Tzvi_Marcu
Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,589 Level 5

I play CCS for long time and in the game list (where show in every level the players that pass the level) are people just from my FB friends. A month ago I start to play Soda too thru the FB and I saw in the list of players in the levels that I'm on them players that are not my friends in FB. How this is possible?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hello @Tzvi_Marcu there is a change made in the weekly race where the players from fb and king account are shuffled so we'l have a few players who are not in our friend list now. These players will keep changing on weekly basis.

• canaryboy71
    canaryboy71 Posts: 1 Newbie

The only reason I think they have done this is so you cannot finish top of your weekly leaderboard and collect all the boosts. 4 hours after the weekly reset the player in 1st place on my leaderboard had done 89 levels which is impossible.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,125 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

@Tzvi_Marcu as @Marriam1 points out now you will see both friends from FB as well as King account players. It was a decision made after all the problems FB has given to game companies regarding friends and lives. So now you can also ask lives from King Account players, not only those who are friends of yours on Fb.

@canaryboy71 welcome to our Community! That's not how the Episode Race works actually. But go over HERE, I explain there in detail how the feature works 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?