πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

⚑️ Weekend Soda Challenge!πŸ₯€[CLOSED]

Options

Comments

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,142 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Congratulations @Moh1977 on becoming the next Soda Champion πŸŽ‰

Congratulations @DieOmimi in getting a step closer to Super Champion πŸŽ‰

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Congratulation to you @Moh1977 for entering the Hall of Fame πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Also, congrats to @DieOmimi for being a step closer to the Super Champ title.

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,958 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@moh1977 - Congratulations and welcome to the Hall of Fame.

@DieOmimi - Congratulations again and please take break next week and give us a chance to win🀣

@Gumyupawpaw @CassD - My magic wand is not working lately maybe ask @Yosca to give us an easier challenge so we can win😁

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,124 Soda Moderator
    Options

The problem is @KCullen127 it doesn’t matter how easy the challenge is. You all are great crushers and it’s not always strategy but just luck πŸ™ƒ

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,529 Friends Moderator
    Options

I thank you @Racoon7, @wykoon and @KCullen127.

LOL @KCullen127, as @Yosca mentioned, it's mostly pure luck. I haven't had any of them for the last 3 weeks and once you even kicked me out in the tie break. That's why I have to try it every week. So no break!

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,585 Level 4
    Options

Congratulations @DieOmimi , good work. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• AaronMedina
    AaronMedina Posts: 291 Level 3
    Options

In the first place, could you have asked me what happened to me?

Two weeks ago I had mentioned to you that my phone had a technical problem, which analyzed the entire BIOS system, and it seemed like it was endless, but since I had left it almost without load, the problem could be fixed, and I waited an hour and a half for the total battery, and I won that weekly challenge.

Perhaps they have not stopped to think: What is happening on the other side?

When I wanted to do this challenge, another problem occurred, but that time it was my father, who out of bad taste, started arguing with me about things I didn't do, just because of work; a stress magnet.

If he tells me what to do, the most logical thing is for me to obey. But, he starts to criticize, insult, and speak ill of me and the rest of the family; If I have a question that makes me curious, he gets upset, if I'm doing my responsibilities, he continues in the same way, if I help him, he says I'm not interested, he threatens to kick me out of the house when I'm 18 years old.

He wants to make me provoke me on purpose to fight with everyone, he doesn't even want anything from me or my mother, because we are nothing to him.

I didn't want to say anything to him, and when I talk to him, he starts telling lies that I didn't tell, he plays the victim and becomes a mess; all so that he did not have the phone, and to top it all, he says that it is his property, and that everything in the house belongs to him.

• AaronMedina
    Options

Secondly; If we really only win with luck, would it be that we were in this state right now, waiting for things to happen at random, and they tell us that we got what we wanted?

Luck would be that they humiliated me in class to avoid the idea of ​​having a girlfriend, luck would be that I never fell, luck would be that accidents were otherwise, luck would be to have prepared myself for something unexpected; But I would never consider luck to my effort to really earn something, to progress in the game, to have a friendship that I never had, to fight if necessary to help my family, or to be able to return to normality.

• AaronMedina
    edited December 2021
    Options

For those of you reading this, tell me the truth:

Are things really the way they are or do I say any ideas that I fancy?

One of the things that I hated the most, when I began to realize it, was the lie; what my parents told me when I was 5: Be honest; you are honest people with a big heart, although I do not know you in person.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,794 Friends Moderator
    Options

Congratulations to our newest Soda Champion @Moh1977 and to @DieOmimiΒ for her bullseye and getting to being a Super Champion!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?