๐Ÿ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

โšก๏ธ Weekend Soda Challenge!๐Ÿฅค[CLOSED]

Options

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie @Diamond Lim - *Soda Game Moderators @Yosca @Pitty_Kitty, myself & The *5th Soda Weekend Challenge Players,

This is our:

• *5th Weekend Soda Challenge!ย 

First, thx to @Nix66 for getting the standings up for the players. I will follow up with the other info on the contest.

Since our Host CM @LadyRaffie, is gone till Mon., I will ask her about updating *Page 1, on the Starting Level for her contest, which is no longer Level 60. But *Any Level you chose, changed by her on *Page 2. Along with, what you can erase on the screenshot. For now it, the *Rules, will be listed here for you, with references. This should be cleared up by Mon., or the next contest, so we are all on the same wavelength regarding the *Rules.

*Page 1 / 29 *Rules!

• This weekend the score you would have to come close to is: *Score 82,640!

*So we have a *BullsEye Contest ๐ŸŽฏ this weekend!

*There is only *1 Winner on this contest. *Tiebreaker / Playoffs info listed below!

• *Addendum To The Rulesย -ย *Can Play any Level! *See Post by CM on *Page 2!
    • *Limited To 10 Screenshot Posts!
    • *Addendum To The Rules - *Added by me on *Page 17! *You can only erase the *Level you played on. Any other *Manipulation of the posted screenshot, will be rejected by me. Only our CMย @LadyRaffieย can give you an *Appeal. I believe this is best to keep the integrity of the contest intact.

• Current Standings on 3/6/2021! *Get to this *Score 82,640!

• @Yosca *Score 82, 640 *Page 30 *1st BullsEye ๐ŸŽฏ!

• @Crimson_Dawn *Score 82,580 *Page 30ย 
    • @Werner_Cichy *Score 82,560 *Page 30
    • @CerbeRus777 *Score 82,780 *Page 31 *Has 4 Posts!
    • @Origins7_Dale *Score 82,440 *Page ? *Have not posted it, because it doesn't tie 1st!
    • @laley *Score 82,860 *Page 31 *Has 4 Posts!ย 
    • @rebelchild *Score 82,960 *Page 31
    • @Nix66 *Score 82,260 *Page 31
    • @Kezabelle3 *Score 84,620 *Page 31
    • @sarma_palash57 *Score 77,520 *Page 30
    • @Lolly1982 *Score 60,960 *Page 31
    • @ipeteย *Score 659,600 *Page 30 *Nice high score there my friend, however this is a *BullsEye contest. Been drinking with the *Bubblegum Troll again, I see. (hehe)

So very simple now, just tie @Yosca score & can enter the *Tiebreaker / Playoff with her! More info below!

Remember, you only get *10 Screenshot Posts, once you reach 10, you cannot post anymore, even if you hit the *BullsEye Score After!

*Normally we start on *Thurs. to Mon.!

*This is every weekend, until further notice!

*Started Thurs. 4th, Ends on Mon. March 8th, 2021 at 11am (CET)!

*In case of a draw, there will be a Tiebreaker from Monday (1 pm CET time) to Tuesday (1 pm CET time)!ย 

• Prizes

An entrance in ourย *Soda Hall of Fame!

Ourย *Exclusiveย Badge of Soda Champion!

*Update on this *Badge! See my *Post on *Page 25 for those of you, who have won it before, perhaps on other contests here, or are *Badge Makers. Will have more *Details for you. The 1st URL above will list those who have won it. The 2nd URL will help any *Badge Maker on not making a duplicating or made badge.

Let me ask our @Diamond Lim to perhaps *Tag more or other players over here. Only if you have time hon. This will help on not only knowing the *Rules, for our *Senior Players, but also for the *Newbies.

Along with, since the *Soda Game Moderators which consists of @Yosca @Nix66 & myself, can now host *Contests, plan to have the biggest one we can have. Have to talk to the Boss first, don't know the rules yet. So if you don't play *Soda yet, might want to start doing so. Also, it might start getting crowded here, so may need players to help direct traffic. Don't have to live in *Texas to do big things. (hehe)

That's about it. Enjoy the contest & weekend.

Take Care Group - Origins7 Dale,ย ๐Ÿ˜€

3/6/2021

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

My third try ๐Ÿ˜‰

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I'm not good in following or reading the rules ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@Origins7_Dale @Nix66 @Yosca hurry up and host contest so I can win some gold bars ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

you better pick me as one of winners. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi @laley,

Have updated you above. However, let me again point out something, if I may. You did move up on the list. But, there is only *1 Winner for the contest. So in your best interest, to try to *Tie with 1st Place, then post.

You only need to post your best score, if no one hit the *BullsEye yet, or you are wasting your posts.

But, since the *BullsEye has been hit by @Yosca, any other posts are not going to help you. Once you reach *10 Screenshot Posts, you can no longer post, even if you hit the *BullsEye later.

Just a little advice for you.

For @LadyRaffie @Yosca @Nix66:

• Have *Doctor Appt. on *Mon 8th, so will be back after. Thought you should know. Thx.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

3/6/2021

• Fahriddin
    Fahriddin Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

But I stopped here it won't open far ... When it opens is not clear

• Fahriddin
    Fahriddin Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options
  • jellyjean
    jellyjean Posts: 416 Level 3
    Options

Here is my best for this weekend. Happy if I get this here for you to see. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• jellyjean
    jellyjean Posts: 416 Level 3
    Options

Hi, Another try. Practicing my screenshot posts. Trying for less than 20 minutes. It's current level. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,985 Candy Moderator
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?