New Event! Secret Sweetheart ๐Ÿ’Œ

Options

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @gesiane2310 and welcome to soda community:)

Please note we use English here so we can understand each other easily. It's okay if you're not very fluent. Sites such as Google translate and Bing.com are very helpful with translations. If you write directly in English we can help you better, thank you ๐Ÿค—

• gesiane2310
    gesiane2310 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I liked it a lot but it's just taking too long to come back I wanted to play again kkk

• sandritis2
    sandritis2 Posts: 121 Level 2
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty Yes i wery like this quest! About quest its not so hard,about win prices its be good if there have a more gold bars and boosters!about change somethink will be good more quest levels and ofcoure win prices!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hi @angel1943 and welcome

You're currently are in a discussion about an ongoing event in Soda ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Feel free to post your feedback here if you're playing the event.

You're probably have more chances to receive lives if you join a soda team (more info here) or search for players to befriend in facebook groups about the game

You may post in support section here if you have any question about the game in general

๐Ÿค—

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hi again @debbiedes

I wish I could tell you more but the situation has not changed. I'm very sorry. Apparently some players can't unlock prizes after they purchase the offer because of a bug. The game studio is been informed of this. They told us that the fix has not been implemented on Secret Sweetheart. But it will be on the next events. Since there's no fix on SSW presently, the affected players can't get the premium prizes but they can ask Player Support for the compesation for the purchase gone wrong.

I can't explain better than this, sorry.

• CatownerPeter
    CatownerPeter Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

An excellent contest! Fun and easy to play.

Peter

• Babygirl1966
    Babygirl1966 Posts: 5 Newbie
    Options

Why on sweetheart rewards, if you pay the 5.99 for the deluxe, ( 3 times on 3 different days) the deluxe rewards only last for one day. I just logged in, and again the deluxe rewards are locked. I just paid 5.99 last night. Now this is my 3rd time asking to have this problem fixed . A refund is due to me for the 3 times I paid! Don't want to take any further steps! Please fix this on my account!

• gar16002
    gar16002 Posts: 70 Level 3
    Options

Don't have Secret Sweetheart , I can't even get the right credit in team play , never get anything extra and I'm not paying for something with so many problems-------GAME SUCKS

• Sjmill63
    Sjmill63 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,706 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @LadyRaffie ๐Ÿค—

Since it has been many days we have been playing this event AND it is almost coming to an end, I want to share few points again...

1) Loving the convenience of "completing all 3 tasks at a time" ๐Ÿ™Œ;

2) The combos we create/goals we achieve in BGH are also being counted - Very Thankful to the Studio for this change ๐Ÿ™

3) Goals to accomplish are sometimes a bit higher, BUT not impossible at all;

4) The "Rewards" bar is not set too high this time -- which makes it much easier to receive the final rewards ๐ŸŽ

5) The rewards do not expire until I collect them (of course, before the event ends ๐Ÿ˜„). But, I can collect them all at once to have more Booster time to play my new levels; And yes! It was the same before too ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

6) Reward of Gold Bars is a very nice surprise ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿคฉ

ONLY one minus point for me though....

After I finish a task, I am receiving the notification that certain task is fulfilled. But, it wouldn't let me collect my rewards. I must go back to the level and go to the "Sweetheart" event to collect the prize. Sometimes, this happens in one trial and sometimes, I have to do it multiple times.

These are the points in my Feedback.

But, overall, I am loving the event as it is not complicated to understand and the tasks are easily doable ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Thanks a lot for this opportunity to share my thoughts ๐Ÿ™

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?