Options

Comments

• Gingersnappyg
    Gingersnappyg Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
  • tizom77
    tizom77 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

The new event kool but it seems like some players have a better advantage over others not sure what I'm lacking but it seems a little lopsided?

• eggy99
    eggy99 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

When playing bear brawl it crashes and takes my 50 points away. This has happened over the last 3 days and is annoying. Can you do something about this. Thanks

• far10
    far10 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I still don't have the event to play on my game no one never got back to me so sad

• far10
    far10 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I'm enjoying play the game just sad that I can't play in the new event

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,131 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @far10 I am sorry to hear you didn’t get Bear Brawl festival 😔 What level are you playing Soda? On the first page you see the announcement of this festival and like the CM said, it can happen some of the players don’t see this event. And I am really sorry about that. I hope you’ll see other events; always make sure your game and device have the latest update and you have at least 2GB memory. I’ve quoted the CM below, so you can read it back.

👉 The event is active but you don't see it?

It's occasionally possible that you'll know someone who might have the event visible in their game when it's not available to you. Don't worry! It's not faulty - it's just that with so many players, we sometimes have to spread the fun out a bit.

To keep our events balanced, manageable and visible to as many people as possible so everyone gets to try new things - The chances are you'll have another event when your friend doesn't, so rest assured we'll always try to make sure you don't miss out in the fun! Keep an eye on your notifications, pop-ups, and map buttons to know when you're good to go!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Also tagging @Carol_Kero who has subscribed Candy Crush Soda Tagging List. 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Also tagging @BossQueenLiss80 who has subscribed Candy Crush Soda Tagging List. 😊

• SidLock
    SidLock Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

I am knowledge this challenge only thing I would suggest is making the challenge longer because I had so much fun -too much fun actually 😅completing challenges and winning all of the boosters I LOVE IT🍭🥤

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?