New Event! Bear Brawl Festival!๐Ÿ’๐Ÿงธ

Options

Comments

• 2easy
    2easy Posts: 282 Level 3
    Options

@LadyRaffie

This festival is very good.

But i not have that bear Brawl where use energys what get it from here ( and I am very glad for I didint used real money for that " luxure road" and got it 700 useless energy).

I am allready wrote that issue to place what @Nix66 show it In bear Brawl page. (to studio?!) I did that sunday, nothing happends.

How many weeks /months time they need to fix all to good????

Please read it all my text like " half is joke, half is true"

Ty. ๐Ÿ˜

• lpro
    lpro Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for breaking my addiction to your game! Once I got into the champions arena, bear brawl became unavailable. All other special teams, rewards, etc. are gone. Your system cruelly sent me a message, "don't forget to progress in bear brawl to earn rewards." In champion arena energy is renewed so slowly it takes days to have enough to play one game, then you can't win matched with someone who is rocket powered higher. Now I open the game for just a minute to see how many days it will be until I can play one game instead of my usual hour or so of play each day. Thanks again for giving me back many hours of my life! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘

• blaal
    blaal Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited March 2021
    Options

*Edited by CM: unsupported language* Please notice that English is the vehicular language of our Community

• raekell68
    raekell68 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Why won't my game allow me to enter the arena? I see the rest if the Bear Brawl Festival, but no option to enter the arena. This is frustrating because I can't pass the challenges that have to do with the bear brawls in the arena, and i paid for the premium rewards.

• deering1
    deering1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • deering1
    deering1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Where can I start

• 2easy
    2easy Posts: 282 Level 3
    Options

@raekell68

I have same prop.

I have festival but not have that Brawl where to use energy.

That is lil sad to you cos you used 8 euros and got it about 700 useless energy.

I wrote that issues to support place In game last sunday and still no place to use energy.

Hmm... If you use lil more money. Like buy that " fight sale", maybe then.. Maybe.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?