Make the map good again

Options
adamzki321
adamzki321 Posts: 44 Level 2
edited June 2021 in Kimmy's Idea Box

Candy crush has really lost its charm after the update that removed the old map with many unique episodes that maked you feel like you were progressing in a story. It always motivated me to play to ser the next episode. When the update released i started to play candy crush soda instead. Its not as fun but that game at least maked me feel like progressing, after like three weeks they also removed the epiodes in that game to. Both games has lost its charm and isnt fun to play anymore, you just feel like youre stuck in a endless loop. I really hope the candy crush team will consider to bring back the episodes. I know the reason why they removed them but there are solutions that shouldnt be to hard to make the game good for both people that wants many episodes and people that only wants 3 episodes repeating. There could be a downloadable recourse that would contain the old episodes all the way to the last normal maked episode, there they could use random episodes from the collection of over 100 episodes. I really think they should implement this to make all players happy. There are many players here that want it and most of candy crush players arent even heare because they dont have a account here.

2 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?