Bubblegum Hill

Options
Iluvgames
Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3

Would be really nice if Bubblegum Hill was a regular weekly event for a day or two at a time 😊. Right now it’s been gone for a very long time and is needed badly 😉. Thx

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,769 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

With the events it is like this: That it is not always available. There are always selected groups of players who can randomly test it. There are always new events and happenings in between. So it's not an idea. It could be closed.

Thank you

@Nix66 @Yosca @Origins7_Dale

• Iluvgames
    Options

How are the “Selected groups” chosen?

• Spinnifix
    Options

That's what the studio does. I do not know that.

• Iluvgames
    Options

Okay, I understand. If you don’t consider this an idea then where would the proper place to post this be? Reason I ask is, I used to get Bubblegum Hill on a regular basis and it’s been quite a while. Plus, if it’s the higher level players that get this event I think I would qualify being at level 5075 or so. Whatever you can do, I’d appreciate it, thx

• Spinnifix
    Options

There are several posts about BGH. Please go to the support area. You can enter BGH in the search bar above and you will get a lot of contributions. Please post it there. Good luck

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,108 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Iluvgames It is exactly what @Spinnifix said, this is not an idea. We have a main thread here. In that thread you can find updates about BGH. I have seen the 1st page has been updated:

Most of you will be able to have the feature from the 12th of April until the 3rd of May non stop

After May, it is unsure how the feature will be resumed, but one way or the other, it will be resumed.

If you have new ideas please check first if it already exists and please think about it if it is an idea or not 😊

Have a nice idea, I’ll close this now.

Thanks @Spinnifix

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?