💌 Celebrate Mother's Day! HERE
🎥 Movie 🍿 Actor 🍿 Movie 🎥. HERE
👋 New in the Community? Say Hi HERE!
NEW Event! Springtime Mystery 🏆 HERE
NEW Feature! Champions Streak 🏆 HERE

Not happy with the earned bonus bottles being taken away

tricia1958tricia1958 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited April 12 in Discussions

I have spent a small fortune on this game. No more. The greed you are displaying in taking away all earned bonus bottles at one time is disgusting. That was one reason I liked this game. That set this game above other games. Ur greed has lost a dedicated player

Comments

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 11,528 Soda Moderator

@tricia1958 Welcome to our Sodalicious Community!

Just a reminder that Soda is a free game.

And just so you know I do not work for King but am only a volunteer here in our wonderful Community.

You are able to play and pass levels without spending any money at all. In fact many players have completed all the available levels in the game using only the free boosters they receive through Teams, Mr Toffees Fair, reaching treasure chests before Batula snatches them away, and also winning the weekly race to receive gold bars.

You obviously have enjoyed playing Soda for some time and just because you lose all the bottles instead of only one bottle now (which it has been that way in my game for months already!) is no reason to quit something so fun and enjoyable. 😉

Info on the NEW Event Springtime Mystery 🏆 HERE 

Info on the NEW Feature Champions Streak 🏆 HERE

Attention Star Wars fans earn a Star Wars Badge 🤩 HERE

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• tricia1958tricia1958 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 13

It’s a money grab. Never spending another dime in this game because of their greed. Youre lucky. Lol (Edit by CM: Rude)

• UlyssesCSteeldragonUlyssesCSteeldragon Posts: 1 Newbie

Is Nix66 running for office? That response was political bull. Anyways Trish, I agree, Schitts weak...

• DukeSR8DukeSR8 Posts: 44 Level 2

And TBH the guaranteed infinite lives from the chests is broken IMO, just try clearing levels and winning 5+ races to get so many Gold Bars it's not even funny.

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 11,528 Soda Moderator

Oh it is challenging indeed @DukeSR8 but my point was (and still is!) that progress IS able to be made in the free Soda game King provides without spending money.

Whether @UlyssesCSteeldragon wants to believe it or not doesn’t change the fact that it’s the truth. 😉

Two prime examples off the top of my head of players that pass the levels without spending money are @mercerik who makes videos of passing the levels without using boosters and @Yosca who is usually at the end of the map without spending money.

I would be interested to hear from all of you what you DO like about the game. 🤗

Info on the NEW Event Springtime Mystery 🏆 HERE 

Info on the NEW Feature Champions Streak 🏆 HERE

Attention Star Wars fans earn a Star Wars Badge 🤩 HERE