🚀 Star Wars Badge! HERE
🥤 Celebrate Beverage Day!🍺 HERE
💌 Celebrate Mother's Day! HERE
🎥 Movie 🍿 Actor 🍿 Movie 🎥. HERE
👋 New in the Community? Say Hi HERE!
NEW Event! Springtime Mystery 🏆 HERE
NEW Feature! Champions Streak 🏆 HERE

Why is level 783 so ridiculously hard!? It's not even a "hard" level... Spend $ or fail

SockpuppetSockpuppet Posts: 3 Newbie

There are difficult levels and then there are levels like 783 which in my opinion are shameless money grabs. Seriously, without every booster and power up active there is no way to pass this level aside from spending a mint in gold bars. It's enough to make me seriously consider just moving on to another game.

Answers

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 11,525 Soda Moderator

Hi @Sockpuppet and welcome to our lovely and Sodalicious Community!

I saw your post and just went and replayed Level 783. It took me three tries but I did pass the level on the third time using only the moves given.

If you concentrate on making matches around the circled areas Swedish Fish will drop down and you may use those Fish to help remove the blockers on the top part of the game board thus Freeing the Candy Bears.

Also create as many Special Candies as possible to also use to remove the upper blockers and Free the Candy Bears.

This level is challenging but don’t give up. 💪 It’s able to be passed without boosters and without spending money.

I didn’t score as well this time as I had the first time I passed this level. Almost 30,000 points less but maybe I used boosters the first time I played it unlike this time.

Good luck!

Info on the NEW Event Springtime Mystery 🏆 HERE 

Info on the NEW Feature Champions Streak 🏆 HERE

Attention Star Wars fans earn a Star Wars Badge 🤩 HERE

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• SockpuppetSockpuppet Posts: 3 Newbie

After posting I found and read similar posts regarding the level and found that my game client was not updated. After updating, the number of starting moves for the level had nearly doubled... And I was also then able to pass the level after days of frustration.

Lesson learned.

Thanks for your reply and for the tip... Should come in handy on future levels with similar mechanics.

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 11,525 Soda Moderator

Glad to read you progressed onward @Sockpuppet. 💪

Yeah, live and learn. 😉

Info on the NEW Event Springtime Mystery 🏆 HERE 

Info on the NEW Feature Champions Streak 🏆 HERE

Attention Star Wars fans earn a Star Wars Badge 🤩 HERE

• Maria86Maria86 Posts: 5 Level 2

I'm stuck at 324 so hard for some reason.

• EgyptianTombEgyptianTomb Posts: 7 Level 2

Sorry, I’m now on level 465 from Candy Crush Soda 😊

• dpartelodpartelo Posts: 5 Level 2

I just keep playing and playing and eventually get a lucky card.