Comments

• cresha
    cresha Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I Love this game.😀

• MeMuh
    MeMuh Posts: 19 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Just to add to my earlier post ..... I refuse to pay to play the bear game just to get rewards for a challenge that I already paid good money for! I think this time king games have gone too far ! I know this won’t matter much but I think the money they will lose from me playing just might ... at least a little bit

• KerriHeroux
    KerriHeroux Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • Denese_Rees1
    Denese_Rees1 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

What is this about? Challenges that are only attainable by pure luck rather than skill, and after all the hard work, a measly reward 🙄

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4
    Options

Still playing....🍀🍀🌿

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @Denese_Rees1

Sorry to hear you aren’t fond of the new event. We have a main thread and we are asking for feedback:

👉What do you think of the event? 

👉What do you think of the quests? Is there any you like the most? 

👉What do you think about the rewards? 

👉 Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all?

So please give you feedback there and we can pass this on to the Studio. I’ll be closing this thread now and invite you to go to the main thread here (you can click on the green words). Have a Sodalicious day 😊.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello everyone. It’s good to see many of you have this event. I don’t have it in my game and I would really want to know what you think of this event. So can you please give some feedback?

👉 Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all?

Thanks 😊

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie @Yosca @Nix66,

Sure I'll answer, with some feedback. 🤣

A few screenshots 1st.

• Springtime Mystery Quests - CCSS - Origins7 Dale

This is what you want, 2 or more of the same quests. When you do it once, it counts on the others. A kind of *Double Dip, getting things done faster!

• Springtime Mystery Rewards - CCSS - Origins7 Dale

There are 21 Tiers or Rewards on this. I am at the 14th Tier now. Notice on the *Regular / Free Side, all *Timed Rewards! On the *Deluxe Pass Side no *Timed Boosters / Rewards, except for *Lives, which I don't need. I use *Soda Squad Teams & *King.com Friends & *Facebook Friends for *Free Lives! For more info on how to get lives or add friends, see my post at the *URL below.

I suggest you do the *Regular / Free Side 1st, it counts toward getting the *Deluxe Pass. Then if you want the *Deluxe Pass, buy it, then *Claim it all. Since I am at the end of the *Soda Map, I use the *Timed Booster Rewards on *New Levels Release Day, which is on *Fri. for *Soda!

• Springtime Mystery Deluxe Pass $5.99 + Tax (USA) - CCSS - Origins7 Dale

A lot of *Boosters here, along with *60 Gold Bars. A great deal, because opening your *Piggy Bank with *100 Gold Bars is $6.99 + Tax (USA)!

Two more *Tips for you.

• *The Sprinkleshell Advantage! 
    • *The Sprinkleshell Levels!
    • *My *Updated Post on *Page 2 above!

• *Sprinkleshell - The Most Powerful Ally In Soda - Candy Crush Soda Saga

• Use *Sprinkleshell on every *Quest, *New Feature, *Mini / Side Game in *Soda. *Does it quickly for you, saving time! *Only those things that require *Special Items not listed in the level, would be the exception! 
    • You can build your *Booster / Gold Count up quickly, with *Sprinkleshell!

• *Page 2, shows you how to add friends thru *Facebook! Along with, a little more info on how thru *King.com!
    • *Page 4, shows you how to add friends thru *King.com, posted by @DieOmimi !

Our *Soda CM @LadyRaffie ask:

*Think this event is perhaps one of the better ones I have seen King Studio put out. Better thought out, than the others.

*Quests are fine. I like the ones I can do quickly. (hehe)

*Well the *Deluxe Pass Side is better, because no *Timed ones there, except lives. However, you do have to buy them. Boosters go quickly in *Soda, the game is getting more *Blockers & less *Points given on reaching *3 Stars. So need them on a *Daily Basis!

*Love is a strong word. I like being *Rewarded fairly on things I do. I don't like the skip feature being available every 24 Hours. Should be able to skip, those things you can't do at that time. Like getting *Stars Quests, with no new levels, or being given the same *Quest you just skipped!

Trust this helps.

Cyas Group - Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/10/2021

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Yosca @Origins7_Dale I'm done with it: 

I haven't picked up all the rewards yet. I don't do that until I want to use it. Mostly it's time boosters.  And there are still 14 days left to take it. 

I don't buy the deluxe version because I don't spend any real money on games.  

It costs 5.99 euros. 

She's okay for me 

In the beginning, there were too many quests for the bears to rampage. When I had deselected a quest, it came again, so the same quest. I didn't find it nice now. 

The rewards are fine. I always get the ones I need in the game.

I found the gold bars very helpful as a profit. The time boosters are fine, but I would also have liked to have had some to collect. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?