Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sorry
winners badge 177. How do I get this badge. Cannot get prize w/o 3 I’ve won at least 3xs
Thanks
Dawn prather
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok yep I get it just didn’t know what it entailed Thank you
Hi Dear.
I am confused.
please Explain more you Are Talking about which Badge. please Post Any pictures Of That.
Tagging to @Nix66 For more help
Ive won the weekly contest like 20 times in a row. 1st place on the podium streak each time but it only reflects 1 winning. And even then, I don't get any of the 1st place prizes. What the heck?
i have won like 5 times in a row & still no badge.. so, now what?? what do i do now? i keep hitting the badge @ the bottom when it pops up, but nothing happens..