We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Candy Crush Soda Saga Crashing

issahev
issahev Posts: 3 Newbie

For the last week my candy crush soda saga has been crashing. It’s not my phone as it’s up to date. The app is also up to date. 

It started with adverts - I would click to watch an advert before a game for the extra booster then my screen would go black and the app would crash. When I went back on it a life would be missing as if I had played the game. Then it just started to happen any time - I would open candy crush and start a game, mid game it would crash, on the home screen it would crash, wherever! 

But, I really REALLY reached the end of my tether when it decided to crash right after I finally got 100 energy to have my last attempt at the Champions Arena. That energy takes forever to come back and I clicked on the game only for the app to crash. When I went back on it, all my energy was gone.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?