NEW Season! Harmony Season 🌈 🦄

Options

Comments

• Ana2988
    Ana2988 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

👉What do you think of the event? Its the most fun I have played

👉What do you think of the quests? Is there any you like the most? I love the challenge of the quests. I love Kimmy's Arcade

👉What do you think about the rewards? always great receiving rewards.

👉 Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all? - the prizes I love

👉 Do you prefer Bear Brawl, Bubblegum Hill or you just can’t make your min because you love both? - Bubblegum Hill

• Medgee
    Medgee Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Amazing ❤️❤️

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    edited June 2021
    Options

@LadyRaffie @Yosca I have already completed the event and share my feedback below.

In addition, I was able to score many points for my soda team so that we could open the third chest for additional rewards. 

👉What do you think of the event? The event was very good for me, I loved it.

👉What do you think of the quests? Is there one that you like best? All the quests were fine, there wasn't one that was too hard for me. Most of the quests were very easy to complete.

👉What do you think of the rewards? The rewards are fine. I don't like the time boosters so much, I also get them as a daily reward. The reward gold bars I personally find the most beautiful.

👉 Is there anything you love most? Or something you don't like at all? That's not so easy to answer. The time boosters, which is also available as a daily reward, I do not like so much. I loved the event as a whole.

👉 Do you prefer Bear Brawl, Bubblegum Hill or you just can't make your min because you both love it? I love both events. I find Bear Brawl a bit more challenging and fun. 

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    Options

Who can explain me what I need to collect for the "Gift Gatherer".

• jellyjean
    jellyjean Posts: 416 Level 3
    edited June 2021
    Options

@LadyRaffie , I like the Harmony, mostly having quests again leading towards a good reward. BGH is also great. Thanks

• shafer223
    shafer223 Posts: 265 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Was a fun competition this week glad to be part of it

• sushen1847
    sushen1847 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Really enjoy it!😁

• Bigorno
    Bigorno Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?