NEW Season! Harmony Season 🌈 🦄

Options

Comments

• shafer223
    shafer223 Posts: 265 Pro Player 👑
    Options

All finished so I guess I'll just wander around aimlessly for the rest of the month🥳😁

• MrBen97
    MrBen97 Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

Hello Everyone 💞

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

Thank you @mel155 for your feedback. If you don't mind me asking: was there any quest you like better than the others? Or any you didn't like at all? I understand you are saying you complete all the quests and there are no more left for you to complete? 🤗

• MrBen97
    Options

My Best is yet to come

Love you all

Say Hi! Let's be close 💞

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,044 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @shafer223 Since you’ve finished the event can you give us some feedback? If there are things what could be improved please tell us 😊 We like to hear:

👉What do you think of the event? 

👉What do you think of the quests? Is there any you like the most? 

👉What do you think about the rewards? 

👉 Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all?

👉 Do you prefer Bear Brawl, Bubblegum Hill or you just can’t make your min because you love both? 

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,044 Soda Moderator
    Options

My time for feedback about this event 😊

👉What do you think of the event? This was a nice event, the quests were easy to do and I loved it that it didn’t matter on what level you were. Prizes were good.

👉What do you think of the quests? Is there any you like the most? The quests were easy, I didn’t have any quests that had to do with Teams. I’ve never skipped a quest.

👉What do you think about the rewards? Rewards are nice. I was very happy to win gold bars and energy.

👉 Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all? Of course I loved especially the gold 🤩. I dislike the wrapped and striped candies. I still do not understand why these candies are considered a prize. I can easily make them myself.

👉 Do you prefer Bear Brawl, Bubblegum Hill or you just can’t make your min because you love both? I prefer Bubblegum Hill. I explained in the poll why I prefer BGH.

• MrBen97
    Options
  • pomodoro
    pomodoro Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited June 2021
    Options

*Edited by CM: Unsupported language*

• mel155
    mel155 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Yes, I have completed all the quests and collected the rewards. I liked all the quests fine, I just find it a little frustrating that the event is supposed to last the entire month, but if you play very much, then you complete the entire thing quickly and there is nothing left to do to earn rewards. Why not have enough quests to last the entire month rather than putting a set number of quests out there? Or if you need to limit it, then allow more than one a day, which is basically what this would do if you took all month to complete the quests. Then there's the lightning/energy that doesn't regenerate forever, so there's also no easy way to participate in the Championship Arena event once you are finished with the quests. It gives you ONE lightning point per hour and it takes 50 to play one time... so I have to wait 2+ days to even play once? Just seems that if you want players to stay engaged you would give more opportunity for them to do so rather than putting such limits on everything.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?